“Nightmare” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I travel all the time and this is the worst experience I have ever had. It started off immediately when we arrived at the hotel. The manager changed me for my room and my friend's room. It took ten days to be voided off. My friend was charged for staying there the next weekend even though we had checked out a week before. Her money still has not been refunded. The room smelled. The sheets were dirty. The shower component did not work, Everytime you turned the apparatus to engage the shower the entire apparatus fell out. The keycard reader did not work and I was never able to get in and out of my room without several trips to the lobby for a ncardew card or to have my card reprogrammed. The manage was rude!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Downtown, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello Jama,

I apologize for the inconvenience during your recent stay, please know that it took more that 7 days before credit card refund is completed. Please let us know if it is not yet refunded after considerable number of days. I will accelerate your feedback about the keycards malfunction so that this is checked and corrected immediately. I regret that we failed to meet your exacting preference on the quality of clean in the room assigned to you. Trust that your feedback will not be disregarded as we use our guests reviews to monitor the quality of services we have provided our guests. Thank you very much for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Marlton, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

General manager is inconsiderate and doesn't care to tale into account peoples personal situations. I travel alot with business and can say if this general manager doesn't solve my issue he is the reason I will never stay in a choice hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Downtown, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Hello Miss Tiffany,

Please know that we take our guests’ concerns very seriously, I apologize if in any way you were offended by misrepresentation or any of that sort during your stay. I assure you that we are committed to providing value services to all of our guests and certainly will address concerns accordingly.
Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Good location to old town. The room was clean and freshly painted. They seem to be doing a lot of work on the place to clean it up. Small room, but perfect for a solo traveler.Flat screen TV, and the Wi-Fi worked well. I'd stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn Downtown, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Hello sannman,

Thank you for making Rodeway Inn your choice of hotel. Please know that we are committed to providing our guests the best value accommodation for giving us your business. Thank you for taking note of our effort for improvement as we want to maintain a sound business with all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.
Hunters, Washington USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Room was very small, but clean and bed was comfortable. No washcloths were available in the room and only one hand towel. WiFi was great. In room coffee was nice and also coffee in lobby, but no breakfast for guests. Room was quiet and made for a restful night. Bathroom was very small, but adequate.

Room Tip: Our experience was with an upstairs room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Cattlemen,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am glad that you had a restful night, however I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused you by the lack of wash cloth and the insufficient towel and the size of the bathroom. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff on your next stay as they will attend to you promptly.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is the worse hotel i had stood...wet carpet...horrible heater system....bad smell....the person at the lobby isnt nicely....and the 84 dlls rate..ufff i choose econolodge inn..it was cheaper and huge better...

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I visited here and found blood stains on the sheets. So I left. Everything else seemed pretty minor, but besides that they had just redone the parking lot and got mad because we had to park far away and then walk through the fresh tarred parking lot to get to the hotel entrance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My daughter was charged for an extra night she did not reserve because she wasn't careful enough with her financial information on the one night that she did stay here. She diligently went through all the correct channels to protest but the bank took the proprietor's side. Sixty nine dollars is a lot to steal from a young person. They should be ashamed of themselves. Flagstaff is a beautiful town full of nice, inexpensive places to stay -- there is no reason to choose this one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Rodeway Inn Downtown? Share your experiences!