First of all I do have to say that we only paid 45 dollars per night for this room. So you can take my advice with a grain of salt, it was cheap. We were traveling through to get to Lake Havasu in the morning. Upon checking in we received an upstairs room. The front desk asked my husband if we wanted a downstairs room, apparently he told her no, he forgot how many bags he had to carry. He went back in ,not even 2 minutes later and asked to have a downstairs room. The same clerk then stated to him she didn’t have any downstairs rooms.lol this was especially funny, I thought. So we get up to the room and we were immediately greeted with an overwhelming smell in the room and pretty damn surprised how small the room was, no room to move around , the bed was very small. We figured hey for 45 dollars we could deal with it. Hoped someone was eating and the smell would go away. I wondered why the window was opened in November, but didn’t give it a second thought. The room was cold so we turned up the heat, my husband discovered it was rigged up with wires and would only turn off and on, so either you could burn up or freeze, those were the options. We kind of laughed it off, then we noticed the mattress were dirty and placed on a board box, WTH! I was totally turned off by this! All the while the smell is getting stronger. I decided to take a shower and saw the mold in the bathroom and tub area, NOT GOOD! No switch for a fan of any kind. At this point I think someone was cooking a curry dish in the next door room, actually I’m positive they were the smell was unbearable, it stuck to your nose and no escape from it, because if you opened the window you got the loud screeching sound of the train and 100 degree temp if you turned on the heat. Over all this hotel needs a whole remodel or to be closed down it is nowhere near code standards and seems dangerous with the rigged wires. The smell never went away I was nauseous the whole entire time. Upon check out no coffee, in fact we waited about 30 minutes and nobody ever came to the front desk. Another person was waiting to check out as well and left very upset. We finally decided to leave our motel key and the bad memories sitting at the front desk. Never again! You can find a super 8 or motel 6 for the same price and make it out alive and with your stomach intact. I can assure you, this little shop of horrors is a No No. Parking sucks, all of it sucks. Only positive thing, was it did have nice hot water that could endure my 45 minute shower to get the curry smell off my body.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.