“College for those with focus.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 44 attractions in Flagstaff
Type: Educational Sites, Art Galleries
Attraction Details
Mesa
“College for those with focus.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the campus and the town. I had a feeling of comfort and confidence. The school displayed a level of commitment that showed me they mean to do a good job. The town was a nice size and had plenty of amenities for young and old to enjoy. I liked how the town had an eclectic feel between old west and modern tech. It is a vibe I get from many small towns finding their niche in today's digital world. I found myself wanting to be in my students place. Not often I want to think that way. I would give the town and the school a solid B.

Chandler, AZ
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Campus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Took my 9 year old on a tour of the campus. It's never too early to start thinking of where you'd like to go to college!

San Diego, California
“Orientation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very well organized, excellent food. They made me a gluten free pizza! Can't wait to go again. Son can't wait to start college!

Tempe, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
“Cool school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Three of my children have already received college degrees and now my youngest daughter will be spending the next 4 years here - the first in our family to attend NAU. So that's all I need to say.

Santee, California
13 attraction reviews
“NAU is a great university choice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

NAU is in a great location. Although it has grown a little too much for my taste as I attended there in the 1970's, it is still beautiful. A great place to receive a degree!

Visited May 2013