“Great Hamburger.. Fries..” 4 of 5 stars

Description: only opened in 2012
Southern California
“Great Hamburger.. Fries..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My friends rave about Five Guys. I tried it in Flagstaff. The hamburgers are juicy and taste great. The fries are really good. The dining experience is so-so. I always wish these places were cleaner. That's probably just me. The facility is typical fast food but the food is cooked to order.

Visited June 2014

Maricopa, Arizona
“Bacon Cheese Burgers Are Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I were on a road trip AND we seldom eat at hamburger type restaurants. As we entered Flagstaff, we were hungry! Then we saw the Five Guys and pulled over.

We feel that Five Guys is above the "others", so we enjoyed ourselves. I ordered a bacon, cheese burger, my wife ordered the smaller burger BUT the large fries are a must.

We had the burgers OUR way, grilled onions, etc. Everything cooked to order which make Five Guys stand out. We arrive around 11:30AM so we missed the rush. For $20.50, the cost was low!

The restrooms are clean as was the restaurant area. We noticed no issues at all.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“Good but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

They have pretty good burgers and fries and I like the atmosphere. My kids like to eat the peanuts. I just cringe a little when I spend so much on a hamburger.

Visited April 2014
Boone, Iowa
“Always Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I am a big fan of this chain. It is consistently high quality. I especially enjoy the fresh-made fries. The only slight drawback was the seating area was a bit small, but we had no problems at all and would eat here again.

Visited April 2014
Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
“FUN!!! Yumm yumm yumm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Yummy burgers AND yummy Hotdogs! We went after visiting Sedona for a day and boy was it Yummy a bit expensive but Yummy.. We went in ordered our burger & hot dog and then added toppings from a prefix menu... While we waited we listened to this cute little song with donald duck and then picked up our order. and delved into a good sized burger and hot dog just the way we wanted it!... They have a bit of an issue with putting fries in the box but Ithink that's part of the experience is getting fries in the bottom of your bag. This is located right next to the target in flagstaff.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Five Guys, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.