This is a motel you'd bring a hooker to, it's dingy, unclean, the sheets were dirty. We threw the sheets in the corner and slept with the ones we brought. The fan in the bathroom sounded like it going to break. The door jam looked weathered and the calking had peeled off. There was a nice tv however but the remote had no guide. The breakfast is a bagle/muffin with some coffee/orange juice. The bed was hard as a rock, I'm ok with that, but I know a lot of ppl are not.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA approved features all new rooms with 46 inch or 40 inch LCD/Plasma TV, microwave, fridge and coffee pot, free continental breakfast, located across from Northern Arizona University and just 3 blocks from historical downtown Flagstaff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The L Motel Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.