Staff was friendly and came to AMTRAK station to pick us up at no charge, wouldn't accept a tip. The room was small clean and bed reasonably comfortable. Equipped with microwave and small refrig. This is an older property that is reasonalby maintained. I'd stay here again. I rate is as average because of age and size. It has the nostalgic charm of being on old Route 66. I didn't see historical informatin but I suspect this property was active in the days Route 66 was the main road. It is within easy walking distance of old downtown Flagstaff and the AMTRAK station but I would not want to carry my luggage to the AMTRAK station from the motel. A health food store is nearby..
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA approved features all new rooms with 46 inch or 40 inch LCD/Plasma TV, microwave, fridge and coffee pot, free continental breakfast, located across from Northern Arizona University and just 3 blocks from historical downtown Flagstaff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The L Motel Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.