I've noticed a lot of people on here have complained about this motel. I understand where this comes from, however before staying here, keep in mind, you are buying the true historic route 66 experience, not a luxury stay at the Ritz. This hotel is for the adventurous traveler in search of reliving the route 66 days with a couple modern comforts. Wifi is great here and new flat screen TVs have been installed. The Roadway inn is right across from NAU, and just a couple blocks (an easy walk) to downtown Flagstaff. Granted, this may not be the room you want to spend all day lazing around in, but it's location is ideal for those who want a good rate on a clean, authentic route 66 type room for the nights and an active itinerary during the day. Customer service is great--desk clerks are very willing to accommodate guests and address any problems that arise. It seems that improvements are in the plans for the future, and I will definitely be coming back.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA approved features all new rooms with 46 inch or 40 inch LCD/Plasma TV, microwave, fridge and coffee pot, free continental breakfast, located across from Northern Arizona University and just 3 blocks from historical downtown Flagstaff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The L Motel Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.