The WORST "hotel" experience EVER!
1- The room smells.. and i mean it
2- DIRTY (I found a quarter of dollar on the ground and a used tussue behind the table)
3- DIRTY (we worried we were arriving and- the room smelled of a last class soap and the table was still wet)
4- The guy at the desk (indian looking with a earring on right ear, stomach and a Van Dyke beards charged more than established saying "8 dollars more is not a big deal")
5- Fatiscent looking inside and outside
6- The fridge and some lights where not working
Depending if you consider this positive or negative, the entire city smells of weed.. in any case I think that no one would either sleep or get high in that place..
Unfortunatley we arrived late at night from a long trip and we did'nt had time to look for something else...
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA approved features all new rooms with 46 inch or 40 inch LCD/Plasma TV, microwave, fridge and coffee pot, free continental breakfast, located across from Northern Arizona University and just 3 blocks from historical downtown Flagstaff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The L Motel Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.