“Recently upgraded/refurbished” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 280 restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Northern Pines a locally owned and operated, one-of-a-kind restaurant, located conveniently off of interstate 40. We provide a fine dining experience complimented by our expansive menu options. We also offer a full-service bar with a wide selection of wine, beer, and cocktails. Follow our Facebook page for more information on our weekly specials and other promotional offers!
London, United Kingdom
“Recently upgraded/refurbished”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

About the same time that the adjoining motel changed from a Travelodge to a Days Hotel, this bar/restaurant changed ownership and was upgraded from country kitchen style Hog Heaven to The Northern Pines. As well as opening up the property so that the bar area is now integrated with the restaurant, the whole place was significantly upgraded. It is now a cut above the nearby Denny's, with some real quality offerings. The bar has a good selection of beers, including around a dozen on tap. Several of these are brewed in Arizona, giving some interesting options to try. Well worth a look even if you're not staying at the Days Hotel

Visited May 2013
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear customer,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! Because you're a Flagstaff local, I suggest that you check out our Facebook page; it's updated every Monday, featuring our weekly specials, as well as other promotions!

If there's anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I'd love to help!

84% Recommend
“Scrumptious. Unbelievable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Just an amazing place to eat a breakfast of your choice. Plenty of variety, very kind servers. I would suggest it to anyone in the flagstaff area. Won't be a regret

• Visited July 2013
Dear customer,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete this review! Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us! If you're located in Flagstaff and are interested in keeping up with our weekly specials, please feel free to "like" our page on Facebook! We update every Monday, and it's a great way to take advantage of our deals!

We sure hope to see you again in the future -- perhaps for lunch or dinner, next time! Until then, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me directly. I'd love to help!

Los Angeles, California
“LA fine dining quality.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am a breakfast stickler and am willing to pay top dollar for a rich, complicated, and colorful start to my day. I went to a few of the other restaurants in Flagstaff to search for "my spot" and didn't come across it until I went here. I was surprised though because I was paying much less here for my fancy breakfast than I was elsewhere while receiving a better product. Things to try. CFS burrito, the Cali benedict, and ALL the mixers. trust me.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at The Northern Pines Restaurant, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear customer,

We really appreciate you providing us with this TripAdvisor review! Thank you so much for the valuable, positive feedback.

We're so happy to hear that you've not only enjoyed one, but many, breakfasts with us! Remember, we offer weekly off-the-menu specials (updated every Monday). To take advantage of these promotions, I encourage you to "like" us on Facebook!

We look forward to seeing you again soon! Again, we really appreciate this great review. Thank you so much! If there's anything else I can do for you -- questions, comments, concerns -- do not hesitate to contact me, directly.

“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I took my mother here for breakfast and it was amazing! I had the chicken fried steak breakfast burrito and it was huge and tasted absolutely delicious. I definitely plan on coming back and trying their dinner menu

• Visited April 2013
Dear customer,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review! Thank you so much for your positive, valuable feedback.

We're so happy to hear that you and your brother enjoyed your breakfast with us! It'll be a pleasure to have you again for a second meal, particularly lunch or dinner. To keep up with our weekly specials and other promotional offers, please "like" us on Facebook!

If there's anything else that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sedona
“Good Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Well I wrote this review once some thing happened so here it is again, I had the pleasure of eating at this restaurant after a spending a wonderful nite in Flagstaff. I was invited here by the owner and I was not disappointed. The place was very nice and the staff very friendly. I like that. Anyway I am a big fan of corned beef hash And they did not disappoint.The hash was made from scratch and bursting with flavor. Honestly IT ROCKED. So if your ever in Flagg stop by NORTHERN PINES its worth it HI STEVE

• Visited June 2013
Dear customer,

We truly appreciate this positive review. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us -- particularly, our corned beef hash. It's also one of my personal favorite menu items (which I discovered back in March, during our St. Patrick's Day special).

Speaking of, to truly take advantage of our weekly specials and other promotions, please "like" us on Facebook!

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know! I'd love to hear from you.