A quick overnight trip and stay at this hotel. The lobby area is nice and there are some dining options and a nice bookstore next door. Location is great.
The hotel is aging and in need of a facelift. Our room was outdated with peeling paint, stained carpet but the beds were comfortable. Our room DID NOT have hot water in the shower.
We swam and sat in the hot tub. It was dirty and the entire separate building was aged and rusty. The free breakfast was your normal carb/sugar overload but they did have some apples and bananas.
Look, we didn't feel like complaining because we paid half of what other hotels are charging. Just another proof of getting what you pay for.
Excellent for budget.
Not so good for comfort.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown Nau Hotel
- Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Super 8
- Flagstaff Super Eight
- Super 8 Flagstaff
- Super Eight Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 Historic Route 66 delivers a refreshing blend of comfort and convenience. We are walking distance to the Conference Center. As one of the friendliest hotels in the Flagstaff area, we’re here to serve you with a myriad of amenities and services to make your stay a special one, valued features and Northern Arizona hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.