“Spectacular Grand Canyon visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 23 activities in Flagstaff
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Condé Nast Top Travel Specialist Bruce SawyerGrand Canyon Full-Day Tour Special with Classic Picnic, Expert Guides (some with Ph.D.'s), and New Luxury Touring Vans. The only tour operator in the southwest honored by Condé Nast for producing the finest custom tours. We also offer private tours to the southwest’s best destinations conducted in new luxury SUVs by regional experts who give you the Insider Access no one else can.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Spectacular Grand Canyon visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were so incredibly happy with our tour of the Grand canyon with Touch of the southwest!! Jaime, our tour guide was so knowledgeable and knew the best places to view this amazing canyon. We had both our grandchildren with us, their first time visiting Arizona and they had such a great time. I knew the experience was well worth it when they were still talking about what they had learned from Jaime days after. She was so good with them. The picnic lunch was so tasty and plentiful and we were able to watch deer wandering around the perimeter of the old graveyard as we enjoyed our meal. By the way Jaime, thanks for telling us about the deer farm, it was another high light of our trip.

Dear "1barbarag",

Thank you for such a glowing review about your day at Grand Canyon.

We try our best to provide our guests with the finest guides in the region. Jamie is one of these, a true professional in every regard with a background to match. And I will pass along your kind words about our Classic Victorian Picnic to our Chef. I am sure he will appreciate hearing that you enjoyed his food. We like what he does as well.

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“A great day at the Grand Canyon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I made a month long trip of touring the western US this summer. One of our first stops was the tour of the Grand Canyon. Jamie was our guide and she did an excellent job of educating us about the canyon, it's surroundings and the indigenous people. She is extremely knowledgeable and made the experience very interesting and fun. We had a small group (7) and we all enjoyed each other and the lunch was fabulous!
If you only have a day to see the Canyon, this is a terrific and inexpensive way to do it!

Dear "Catherine W",

Staten Island
“A day of Memories to Last a Lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I took our sons 10 and 3. The buses are extremely comfortable and provide a great view. Our guide Jamie was warm, making everyone on the tour feel comfortable, she even shared some children's books about the Grand Canyon with my 3 year old for the day. Her promise of keeping us away from the crowds and showing us some animals were kept when we saw deer, elk and condor, getting great pictures too! Jamie's knowledge of the Grand Canyon and surrounding area is impressive as well as her ability to share it is amazing. My husband was happy to leave the driving to Jamie and thrilled to stay away from the crowds, an experience we would not have been able to recreate on our own. The lunch was also spectacular! Charlene and Andrew C.

Dear "Charleen C",

Birmingham, Alabama
“60th birthday trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I took my wife to Sedona/ Grand Canyon as part of a 60th birthday celebration. We luckily picked Touch of the Southwest and Jamie to be our guide to the Grand Canyon. What a great experience! Jamie is not only knowledgable but by the end of the tour we felt like we were good friends. She knew all the less crowded parts of the South Rim of the Canyon, so we were able to enjoy the awesome views without too many people around. If you are going to the Grand Canyon, I recommend letting Jamie, and Touch of the Southwest show you the Grand Canyon, you will be happy you did.
Don and Jan Neidhardt

Dear "DonandJanN",

Thank you for posting such a nice review of your time with us at Grand Canyon on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide our guests with the most comfortable touring vehicles operating in the area, the most knowledgeable guides in the industry, and the finest in customer service anywhere. I am pleased you had such a great time with us. Jamie is truly a great guide and we are lucky to have her with us.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you Grand Canyon our way.

Cape May, New Jersey
“Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I took our children and grandchildren to Sedona to celebrate 50 years of loving each other and our family. We have traveled the world and sorry to say, never been to the Grand Canyon, Red Rocks, and all the other marvelous creations God has placed before us. The tour with our guide, Jaime, was truly a once-in-a lifetime experience. Our Grandchildren were spellbound, full of questions which Jaime answered as only a highly educated, truly talented, caring person could do. Our picnic was delicious, the vehicle very comfortable. and the memories made possible by such an awesome tour company will forever remain with us as a family brought closer to creation than thought possible.

Visited July 2012
Dear "kathleen a",

Thank you for posting such a glowing review of your time with us at Grand Canyon on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide our guests with the most comfortable touring vehicles operating in the area, the most knowledgeable guides in the industry, and the finest in customer service anywhere. I am pleased you had such a great time with us. Jamie is truly a great guide and we are lucky to have her with us.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you Grand Canyon our way on your Golden Wedding Anniversary.