Decided to get a hotel before we went to the Grand Canyon so I booked the room in the morning of our trip. I was very pleased with the price and the location of the Comfort Inn. The room was nice and the sink was separated from the tub. The breakfast was wonderful. There are also several restaurants close by.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the Ponderosa Pines at the base of the San Francisco Peaks in Northern Arizona, the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 is conveniently located less than one mile from Northern Arizona University. The Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is only four miles away.This pet-friendly hotel is close to popular area attractions including: The Arizona Snowbowl Route 66 Lowell ObservatoryGrand Canyon National Park is 75 miles north and the red rocks of Sedona, including Slide Rock State Park, are just a short drive south. Your hotel amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet Free coffee Free local calls Free fresh-baked cookies Outdoor pool and heated hot tubsYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 the perfect way to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.