My wife and I stayed here for two nights, (January 2013) it is a great place, the continental breakfast is by far one of the best I have seen in a very long time... fresh, a good variety and plenty of it. The rooms were clean and a good size, the place was quiet. Location is great, close to shopping and restaurants and only a little over an hour to the Grand Canyon, and a nice drive at that. There was only draw back and that I found the mattress to be too soft, but that is a personal choice.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the Ponderosa Pines at the base of the San Francisco Peaks in Northern Arizona, the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 is conveniently located less than one mile from Northern Arizona University. The Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is only four miles away.This pet-friendly hotel is close to popular area attractions including: The Arizona Snowbowl Route 66 Lowell ObservatoryGrand Canyon National Park is 75 miles north and the red rocks of Sedona, including Slide Rock State Park, are just a short drive south. Your hotel amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet Free coffee Free local calls Free fresh-baked cookies Outdoor pool and heated hot tubsYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 the perfect way to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.