We stayed in this hotel because we planned to do a day trip to Monument Valley. It is easy to find after our drive from Sedona. Room is clean and comfortable for this category of hotel. The breadfast though not the best is better than basic with bread, muffin, cereal, eggs, suasages and etc, and some fruit like apples and bananas. The dining room is cosy with some christmas lights since it was a few days before Christmas and there is a fireplace too.
We left early after a good breadfast and drove to Monument Valley and spend a couple of hours there before we drove to Grand Canyon via the east entrance for a night stay at one of the Lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the Ponderosa Pines at the base of the San Francisco Peaks in Northern Arizona, the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 is conveniently located less than one mile from Northern Arizona University. The Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is only four miles away.This pet-friendly hotel is close to popular area attractions including: The Arizona Snowbowl Route 66 Lowell ObservatoryGrand Canyon National Park is 75 miles north and the red rocks of Sedona, including Slide Rock State Park, are just a short drive south. Your hotel amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet Free coffee Free local calls Free fresh-baked cookies Outdoor pool and heated hot tubsYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 the perfect way to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.