“Great time and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Tucson, Arizona
“Great time and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

To start off with I wanted to try Beaver Street Brewery, but my NAU daughter suggested Lumberyard Brewery. I'm very happy with this place. Our server (Colleen) was great. Help me immensely with selecting the right beer for my taste (Lumberyard Red Ale). My daughter order the grilled chicken with Spanish rice. The wife ordered the crunchy shrimp po' boy with Spanish rice, and I ventured out on the "wild side" and ordered the Vietnamese Burger. Was I glad I did. You are reading the ingredients of this burger and I'm not quite getting the taste, if you know what I mean. This is one burger some of our local breweries ought to sell. You get a delicious hamburger patty, topped with char siu pork, pepper jack cheese, pickled diakon and carrots along with cucumber and other veggies all on a Bolillo bun (sort of diamond shaped znd quite good). My side was the creamy diced new potatoes. They are very delicious. My wife really enjoyed her crunchy shrimp po' boy as did my daughter on her grilled chicken. I wish one of us had room for the banana pudding, but this place gives you pleanty of food. This is a typical brewery with tv sets playing different sports. It is next to the tracks but in Flagstaff the trains do not have to sound their horns (a big plus). I will be a repeat customer on on next trip to Flagstaff, and maybe some day get to try the other brewery. But for now I've planned out what I'm ordering next.

“Good place to eat in Flagstaff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here while meeting up with friends. The beers were good, as was the food. They have a varied menu, something for everyone. They will put anything you want on top of the Mac and cheese and it was delicious. The portions are quite large! Prices were good, friendly wait staff. Would definitely go again if we were in the area.

Visited August 2014
Arena, Wisconsin
“Hit the spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Super good food and beer! Varied and original menu. The atomic burrito is just that (and we love hot food). Unfortunately, we couldn't take the sauce home with us as they make all their sauces fresh in the restaurant and recipes are secret. Will eat there again.

Arizona
“Great burgers good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Driving through Flagstaff at lunchtime on a Saturday and stopped in. This place was busy but our family was seated quickly and our server check on us often as we decided on our choices. The bacon blue burger was good. Lots of blue cheese sets this apart from other venues. Yummy. We will need to come back and try the brews

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great location and food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Located right next to train station downtown. Was an actual lumberyard at one time. Good parking. Can walk to the historic part of town with lots of attractions. Food and service are very good. Prices reasonable.

Visited August 2014