“Cozy Atmosphere, Personal Service, Delicious Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 283 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Eclectic, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
“Cozy Atmosphere, Personal Service, Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stopped here on a long road trip and it was a wonderful breath of fresh air! We have a dairy allergy, and were greeted with incredible service direct from the chef. She could make almost anything on the menu dairy or gluten free, and I could hardly
choose because everything sounded amazing. I had a club sandwich and the albondigas (Mexican meatball soup), which was to die for. Deliciously light with just the right amount of subtle spice. I wish I could eat there every day, but we live like 20 hours away in northern Illinois. If you have a chance, please try this adorable little cafe. The menu has a touch of gourmet but also with plenty of options for the picky eater or special diet, and the service is top notch.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Possibly the best fish taco I've ever had....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My friends make fun of me for always ordering fish tacos, so I can say that I have many to which to compare this one. The fish was perfectly cooked, all of the ingredients in the taco were fresh. It was delicious and there were many other things on the menu that looked enticing. The staff were very friendly and helpful. If you're visiting Flagstaff, it's totally worth stopping in.

San Diego CA
“Pristine menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This place is a disaster to find, but keep looking, it is well worth it. It is located uphill, up a dirt driveway, behind another building. The storefront has no glass. Once inside, I found the place packed. I ventured to the front register where you order. I asked the desk what their best menu item was. They asked 'hot or cold'? I said either, and was reluctantly told, the fish tacos, duck tacos or meatball sandwiches. I ordered the duck tacos, a very smart choice. The guy who took my order said they are the best thing on the menu. They did not disappoint. Making a choice between the soups, salads and sandwiches was tough as everything sounded great. The bottom line? Great food, not cheap, but well worth the price.

Visited March 2014
Janesville, Wisconsin
“It will not disappoint you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We were coming into Flagstaff hungry and looked at the reviews on TripAdvisor. My son and I had the Fish Tacos. OMG! they were awesome. My husband had the club. At first I was a little worried we wouldn't get a place to sit there are 10-12 tables and all were full. However the wait staff kept everything moving and we never felt rushed. The staff was friendly and really cared about how we were enjoying the food. It looks a little sketchy from the outside but that should deter no one. The food was amazing. If we ever come back to Flagstaff we will come back here!

Visited March 2014
Washington State
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

The café was nearly empty when my husband and I stopped for a late lunch. I told the waiter I don't like anything spicy hot and he recommended the bean soup. The soup was so spicy hot that I couldn't eat it. I think it was the owner who asked how everything was after we had eaten, I told her about the soup. She apologized and asked if she could get me something else. I declined and she said the bill would be adjusted. We sat and waited for the bill which never came. Finally asked the waiter who said...no no, you guys are good, no charge, it was my mistake! Of course we insisted on paying for my husband's lunch. Food and service were great and the customer service was outstanding!

• Visited February 2014