“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 254 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Sandwiches, Contemporary, Eclectic
Good for: Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Green Valley, Arizona
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wow, this little place is fabulous!! It hums along like a well-oiled machine with amazing food and equally amazing service. Everything that comes out of Nancy's kitchen is lovingly prepared. Very innovative menu. I had a Brazilian Fish Stew that was so incredible my eyes rolled right back into my head! First class food. It can be a bit tricky to find, but don't let that deter you! It is on Route 66, but as soon as you pass the Ford dealership make an immediate right and then another immediate right behind the dealership up to the parking lot. There will be a sign on the post at the little road up to the restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Tasty, healthful food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is small and sort of hard to spot (it's on a slight hill behind a car dealership), but worth a visit. There are maybe half a dozen tables in the whole place, lending a cozy cafe vibe. I had the kale and white bean soup special. It was slurp-worthy. My girlfriend had the pear, brie and jalapeno quesadilla. She said it was good; I had a taste and thought it was pretty decent, but nowhere near as scrumptious as my soup. There were a bunch of baked goods and gluten-free desserts in a display case behind us. We didn't try them, but they seemed popular (a lot of people got them to go).

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madrid, Spain
“Great healthy road trip lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Husband and I stopped here for lunch en route from Grand Canyon to Tempe. I had a yummy veggie sandwich and a really good "house"salad with apples, pine nuts and smoked Gouda. Hubby had an orange and almond salad with blackberry-marinated duck. Very good, fresh, and creative fare!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kingman, Arizona, United States
“Must do stop in Flagstaff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Passing through Flagstaff and needed to stop for lunch. Chose this cafe based on reviews. Great choice. Tiny little place with friendly staff. Excellent menu offerings and specials. Food was outstanding! We will be back next month when our travels take us near Flagstaff again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
AZ
“Great Restaurant with Quality Food & Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My family (8 people) were on our way to the Grand Canyon, I read on Trip Advisor how good this place is so we thought, why not. Well, it is a little difficult to find but worth the effort. My family had a hard time finding this place, but the people at the cafe went outside and helped us get our other half find this place since we had 2 cars. I ordered the fish stew. It was fantastic. The salads were awesome, also. Everyone was happy with their order. And the people their were so helpful, and friendly. I highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013