“overall good” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 283 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Eclectic, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
“overall good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

showed up for lunch based on reviews in tripadvisor. Sandwiches were quite large. SHARE unless you have a prodigious appetite. Recommend the chicken salad. Service was young indifferent tattoo'ed women. I still survived and recommend this place.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Extremely delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Loved this place! It was hard to find (look for the yellow awning) and the hours were not on the website, so we weren't sure what meal we could eat here. It turns out they do not have breakfast, so we are glad we didn't show up then. We went for lunch and really enjoyed it. I had a fresh roast turkey sandwich and my husband had blackberry duck tacos. I loved their orange spiced iced tea. We also had some dessert bars which were very good. Prices were very fair for what you get. You order at a counter and they bring it out to you. Employees were very pleasant. There were a few tables outside, but we ate inside. Everything was so fresh and delicious I just wish I lived closer-I would eat here all the time!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't miss out on a local, fresh ingredient cafe.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Was a little put off by the industrial look of the outside, however, was very pleasantly surprised once inside. Delicious. Would return. Quality food, well presented with friendly staff.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
“Fantastic lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Based on Tripadvisor reviews, we stopped here for lunch on the way to GCNP. Unless I'd seen the tip to look for the yellow awnings and had the ipad tracking us, we might have missed it but so glad we didn't. My husband and I split the turkey cobb salad and were both full. Outside tables were nice and the owner (I presume) and waitstaff were very friendly and attentive. Would highly recommend a stop here.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Odessa, Florida
“Stop here for Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

So glad that we decided to try this cafe. From the extremely friendly staff when we walked through the door to the delicious peanut butter pie, this hidden treasure exceeded all of our expectations. I had the blackberry duck tacos, which came with the house and a black bean salad. It was an unusual combination with the tacos (pine nuts, jicama, arugula, duck), but it was really good. The dressing on the house salad was a curry cider vinagerette-- very memorable. We also tried the lamb stew--one of the best we have ever had! The spanish style soup with the meatballs was also very good. I also liked the orange spiced tea. Thanks for the great dining experience! We will stop in again on our next trip to Flagstaff.

• Visited July 2012