“Two great lunches” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 317 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Healthy, Seafood, International, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NM USA
“Two great lunches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Food was fresh and delicious; ate at 11am one day, 2:30pm on the second day; no crowds, quick service, excellent coffee.
We looked for the "yellow awning" which was a big help! They also have a catering business - the wedding season is keeping them busy!

New york
“Casual place with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

This catering establishment maintains a small restaurant. The food is excellent, the staff knowledgeable and helpful, the ambiance quirky. Had a great lunch, wish we could have gotten back again.

Austin, Texas
“Amazing Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

After downloading the Trip Advisor app for my Android, we immediately found this restaurant in a search for a spot for lunch. Wow, this was a find! After a cup of the most amazing Asian Sesame Chicken soup, I had the Orange/Almond salad with grilled salmon. Words cannot do this meal justice. It was incredible. Don't be put off by the location....this restaurant is charming and the people that work there were so kind and very welcoming. I felt like I was eating at home. This is definitely a must do when visiting Flagstaff.

Evergreen, Colorado
“A Real Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Ate lunch here on a day trip to Flagstaff. What a find - and we really had to look for it. The fish tacos, which came with a small salad and some black bean salsa, were delicious. My friend had a very tasty Asian Sesame Chicken soup and a great salad. All ingredients were fresh and especially flavorful, with just the right amount of spice. If anyone is having trouble finding this restaurant, stick it out and you won't be sorry when you find it.

Tampa, FL
“Simply.... well, delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Fresh, homemade foods greeted our family. I was very worried when I chose this place as my husband is a picky eater - avoiding many vegetables and "healthy" foods. There was no need for my concerns - the menu was varied and fun! I ordered the Ancho pulled pork sandwich with a bowl of the homemade Southwestern soup. The sandwich was fabulous served on a fresh, crunchy Frenchlike bread. YUM! My husband had a meatball sub which the owner assured him was made with fresh made meatballs. He loved it! My son ordered a hot Italian sub and ate every bite. My 12 year old did order the Simply Delicious Club and did not like the capicola on it, so she picked at it, but I'm sure it was fine. She also had the soup (with the half sandwich) and she couldn't stop talking about it. The lemonade was so so and I loved the idea of getting your own water. The staff was friendly and the owner was very, very helpful - even giving my daughter a taste of the soup which again was sooooooooo good! Another reviewer said to look for the bright yellow awning and without it we never would have seen it from the road. Also, don't let the parking or outside dissuade you from trying out this gem. I only wish I could visit more often!!!

• Visited June 2012