SpringHill Suites is a great home base if you are are trying to visit multiple places in the area. We used it to go to Sedona, Prescott and the Grand Canyon. We love the breakfast and the clean, spacious rooms!!! The price is perfect and the staff is so accommodating!!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.