Stayed here for three nights while visiting NAU campus. Good bed, quiet room, liked that we could bring our dog ($50 fee). As other reviewers have said, the frosted glass bathroom door was not a good design choice as anyone who gets up in the night to use the bathroom will wake up everyone in the room. I thought the decor is a little dated. The breakfast is good with lots of nice choices. The next time we come to Flagstaff we will try the Drury Inn as it is right on campus, across from our new favorite restaurant in Flagstaff (1899), with no charge for pets.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.