We really enjoyed staying here on the way back to CA from Santa Fe NM. The room was very clean, spacious, modern and comfortable. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance and attractions like the Grand Canyon nearby. We will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.