I travel I-40 often going to OK or MS and usually on my way back will stop in Flagstaff. I left for my trip on Oct. 25th very late and by the time I got to Flagstaff I knew I had to stop. I called my usual hotel chain and they were booked. I remember a few years ago staying with SpringHill Suites so gave it a chance. I stopped by and the lady pressed the button to let me in (good security after hours.) I asked if she had a room and she had two left. Neither were normally best rates but she gave me my room at a very nice discount. She was very pleasant, asked could she do anything to make my stay more comfortable, and offered help with my luggage (I declined but it was nice.)
The room is a suite with a living area apart from the bedroom area though there isn't a full wall. It's very clean and has the awesome Marriott beds for comfort. Lot's of pillows as well. Flat screen TV, cable, free WiFi....
The decor of the place is amazing. I love the sitting room with the round sheer curtains that circle around the furnishings. Breakfast is free and I didn't see all they offered but did get sausage, eggs, muffin, coffee, fruit....I did see pancakes, waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs, cereal (hot and cold), yogurt....
I was so comfortable on my way home a week later I stayed again and even got the same room. I usually like top floors for quiet this bottom floor and room is the most quite. Rm 102.
My reason for not giving 5 is the shower doors need to be on the opposite end. the maids are told to turn the heads so you can reach in to turn on and not get blasted but it's not always done. It would see easy to just turn it myself however I have severe arthritis and no strength to do so (tried it.) Just would be easier for them to locate the door to the right near the shower head.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.