My family and I recently completed a short stay at the Flagstaff Courtyard. This was our first visit and given we were only there for one night, on our way up to the Grand Canyon, I will limit my comments to a brief summary of positives and negatives.
Rooms: Nicely updated in accordance with recent Courtyard renovations. We had a double queen room and plenty of room to spread out (for a Courtyard), with mini-bar nook area.
Property: Large lobby with ample gathering areas. Outside courtyard had nice firepit and plenty of comfortable chairs.
Location: Located near a few major highways and a view of the twin peaks, made for a decent (easy on/off) location when heading to Grand Canyon area.
Service: from the call early in the day to offer a room which suited our needs better (two beds vs. a king), to check-in and checkout, very friendly and accommodative staff.
• Location. Right near intersection of relatively noisy road and highway. Even on the highest floor, traffic noise was loud.
In summary, if coming through Flagstaff again, would definitely consider this hotel. Staff was very friendly, accommodative, property was very clean (like new), with many good features. Easy to access off the highway as well.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.