“Wonderful stay, Not so wonderful view.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #13 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Albuquerque
“Wonderful stay, Not so wonderful view.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

My stay went pretty well i was happy with the room, the staff and the breakfast but the view of the parking lot was not so good. Jacob and Ryan at the front desk were very professional and easy to talk with. The only problem was that i asked them for a room with a vie although this is a personal pet peeve i was still happy with the room and the staff. I would stay again sometime during the winter season .

Room Tip: I would recommend choosing a room on the 3rd floor facing the mountain
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Always know what you're going to get with Marriott. I was surprised that the rooms were better than the marquis in San Fran.

Staff was nice and the manager...David? I think. He took the time to answer our questions about the town. He pointed us in the right direction and we had a great time.

Rooms were clean and nice. I actually liked the beds a lot. I will admit that my bed at home sucks, but I still slept like a baby.

Pool looks like it could be fun for the kids.

I liked the Christmas decorations.

FYI.. The Marquis was really nice... I think this is just newer.

I can't figure out how to add a photo. Took one of the front. Nice rustic look to it. There are seriously a ton of pine trees here. According to the manager, flagstaff has the largest ponderosa pine forest in the world. Didn't verify it, but I believe it. They are everywhere.

• Stayed December 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

My wife is really particular about cleanliness and this place flew by in flying colors. I love the amenities indoor pool and enjoyed watching the game at the lounge. Front desk staff was professional and made check in easy.

• Stayed December 2012
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night. Loved the spacious room that was very comfortable, quiet and clean. Convenient location with a nice breakfast buffet, which was not included in the price of the room. The bathroom was great with plenty of room, clean and updated. Parking lot was well lit, with restaurants nearby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This is our 1st time at this hotel and I am blown away. From Nick at the Front desk to Alex our server for breakfast the customer service is amazing. Our room is great too, we have a room with two beds and a balcony, we had to pay $10 more for the balcony but it was well worth it! Ask for a room with a balcony on the south side of the hotel, we have a great view of the mountains and it was so nice to sit on our balcony and have a cup of coffee. The lobby is decorated for Christmas which adds to the ambiance of the hotel. We will be back!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a wonderful stay in Flagstaff. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and comfortable with shopping close by. The firepit in the courtyard was great with a nice bar for drinks. We had a room with a balcony that we loved.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ramsey, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My first room was on the basement level overlooking the parking lot. I'm a Marriott Elite member and thought the room given was subpar so I asked to be switched. Our next room was on the 3rd floor, again overlooking the parking lot and opposite the ice machine. We left. The room the next morning and when we returned (Saturday evening @ approximately 10:15pm), we discovered that our room had not been cleaned. I called the front desk to complain, only to learn that housekeeping was unavailable and that there was no manager on site. I found this odd given that the hotel was crowded with very young adults and the only person on staff (Paxton) was unable to leave his front desk post. I was offered towels but only if I got them myself. When asked for another room that had been cleaned, I was given another room on the same floor but had to move myself. I paid over $150 per night for this room and did receive a partial credit (booked through Orbitz). For the major inconvenience and lack of customer service, I feel that my entire two night stay should have been credited. As an Elite Member, I feel that I was treated anything but "elite".
I will not return.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Flagstaff? Share your experiences!