“Thought it was Cabin ended up being Super Resort!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Double Rewards Points!
Ranked #13 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
“Thought it was Cabin ended up being Super Resort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife is really particular about cleanliness and this place flew by in flying colors. I love the amenities indoor pool and enjoyed watching the game at the lounge. Front desk staff was professional and made check in easy.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night. Loved the spacious room that was very comfortable, quiet and clean. Convenient location with a nice breakfast buffet, which was not included in the price of the room. The bathroom was great with plenty of room, clean and updated. Parking lot was well lit, with restaurants nearby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This is our 1st time at this hotel and I am blown away. From Nick at the Front desk to Alex our server for breakfast the customer service is amazing. Our room is great too, we have a room with two beds and a balcony, we had to pay $10 more for the balcony but it was well worth it! Ask for a room with a balcony on the south side of the hotel, we have a great view of the mountains and it was so nice to sit on our balcony and have a cup of coffee. The lobby is decorated for Christmas which adds to the ambiance of the hotel. We will be back!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a wonderful stay in Flagstaff. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and comfortable with shopping close by. The firepit in the courtyard was great with a nice bar for drinks. We had a room with a balcony that we loved.

Ramsey, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My first room was on the basement level overlooking the parking lot. I'm a Marriott Elite member and thought the room given was subpar so I asked to be switched. Our next room was on the 3rd floor, again overlooking the parking lot and opposite the ice machine. We left. The room the next morning and when we returned (Saturday evening @ approximately 10:15pm), we discovered that our room had not been cleaned. I called the front desk to complain, only to learn that housekeeping was unavailable and that there was no manager on site. I found this odd given that the hotel was crowded with very young adults and the only person on staff (Paxton) was unable to leave his front desk post. I was offered towels but only if I got them myself. When asked for another room that had been cleaned, I was given another room on the same floor but had to move myself. I paid over $150 per night for this room and did receive a partial credit (booked through Orbitz). For the major inconvenience and lack of customer service, I feel that my entire two night stay should have been credited. As an Elite Member, I feel that I was treated anything but "elite".
I will not return.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else!
PHOENIX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

we stayed here on the way to the Canyon, we have stayed before and it can be a bit noisy. I have stayed in many different places in Flagstaff and they are all pretty good. Staff at Courtyard friendly and it is easy check in and check out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilbert, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The Courtyard is conveniently located in Flagstaff with lots of restaurants close by. But, the amount of hair on the bathroom floor of our room so grossed me out that I can safely say I won't ever be returning. Seriously, hasn't anyone on the cleaning staff heard of a Swiffer Sweeper? Very gross. The room itself seemed clean and spacious but the bathroom floor left me wondering. The beds were very uncomfortable and the noise was above normal. Fun fact, if you're in the bathroom you can hear all of the activity in the room/bathroom above you through the ceiling vent. Skip breakfast. Ten dollars for what is normally free at other hotels is insulting. The made to order omlet was the greasiest omlet I've ever encountered and practically slid off the plate upon arrival at the table. The breakfast set-up was convenient (and free) for other guests who were inclined to help themselves to the breakfast bar and take what they could carry back to their room without waiting for staff to bring them a bill. Apparently, you only have to pay if you stick around at a table? We'll pass on the Courtyard on our next trip to Flagstaff.