we stayed here on the way to the Canyon, we have stayed before and it can be a bit noisy. I have stayed in many different places in Flagstaff and they are all pretty good. Staff at Courtyard friendly and it is easy check in and check out.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel
- Courtyard Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel sits up on a hill overlooking Northern Arizona University. Relax around the outdoor fire pit or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks from one of our balcony rooms. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff. Not sure where to go? Use our GoBoard™, which is designed to put all the information you’re looking for right at your fingertips, including time, weather, local headlines and events, sports, and restaurant recommendations. In addition to enjoying the ideal location, ambiance and service, your guests will appreciate our room accommodations featuring either one king size or two queen beds. Each guest room offers amenities which include hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, on-command movies and cable television, a large work desk, separate dual data ports, phone line with personalized voice mail and complimentary high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.