“Do you want to know?” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #56 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Auckland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We got to Flagstaff late in the day and saw Ramada and thought that would be okay.. Well it wasn't.. The hair dryer had been ripped off the wall and there was no coffee machine ..the staff were not vey good at all.. The rate was dearer than most other nights of our stay.. Very disappointing.. Don't go there..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I booked Ramada because of my experience with their motels. This place was terrible. The water in the pool was green. The remote for the TV did not work and staff said "oh yeah, a lot of them are like that." It was dirty and in need of a lot of routine maintenance. Will not stay at a Ramada again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Qeen creek
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

this hotel should be shut down before there is an electrical fire the plugs in the room I was in as well as some of our friends were so loose when you plugged something in it would fall out of the wall. After sparking of course. So when I went to the front desk to complain the gave me an extension cord with multiple connections which i had to place in front of the walking area so i could plug in my C-PAP machine. this created a tripping hazard which of course I tripped in the middle of the night. The Carpets were filthy, the bed was uncomfortable, the toilet didn't flush correctly and I'm pretty sure the TV belonged to my grandmother back in the 1970's. The so called free WI-FI didn't work. The pool is green and disgusting. The milk sits out for God knows how long during the Breakfast time. The funny thing is the ice machine is right outside the door why wouldn't someone from the staff place the pitcher in ice. The plugs that the toasters are plugged into are pushed back away from the wall plate about two inches more than enough room for a kid to get their fingers in and get electrocuted. I will be contacting Ramada corporate as well as Windham It is hard for me to believe someone won't respond we shall see. I would thing the city of Flagstaff building inspectors would have a field day at this place.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

It is beyond me how Ramada keeps it's name on this building! This is a run down , dirty hotel with a green pool and a free breakfast area that was so discusting that I do not know how anyone eats there. This hotel should be closed and it will be a long time(if ever) that I stay at another Ramada!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Lewisburg, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Because we were traveling and in a rush, I booked this hotel via a travel site and based on the pictures and that it had a pool which was essential since traveling with grandson. We got there early and could not get early checkin, but confirmed that they had a pool. The desk person said Yes they did. We didn't check on it, we just went on with sightseeing in Flagstaff. When we returned to check in (two room) my son went to see the pool, which was filthy! Turned out it was closed for repairs!!! Then my son and grandson went to their room, to find it occupied already! The bathrooms were disgusting, we went to the clerk to say No way could we stay there. Well, they couldn't issued a refund, it had to be done through the website that we booked through. We called them, they talked to the desk clerk, who said only the Manager, who would be in the next morning, could issue a refund. Run around, run around. We checked in next door who said they get lots of walkins from the Ramada. STILL trying to get a refund, but have put a hold on the charge. No cooperation - we did go back the next morning and the clerk said he had no idea when the Manager would come in again. Just too too horrible.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, stay next door.