“Locked out” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
CORTEZ
“Locked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I would like to see the maintence person fired. There are many people who would love to have a job and answer their phone when called to come help. My husband and I were locked out of our room from 5 am to 8:30 am just in our pjs. The desk person tried all the things he could and even when the next shift person came on tried all the reprogramming things he knew. They tried calling the maintenance person more than once. . . Would not pickup the phone. The maids came in on their shifts and their keys wouldn't work so they were rekeyed. As we watched and waited for the maintenance person, my husband went out and asked the maid if she would open our room and it opened. What the crap!!!! I will never stay at a Ramada again. I went to get my money back and they said the manger would call me and get everything all straightened out. Guess what I have received no call. Should have guessed that was coming. It has been three days since I was locked out of my room by accident, the joke is on me this time. As I said, I will NEVER stay at a Ramada again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

349 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Nashville, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

after driving 13 hours, i needed a place to sleep and shower for the night. While i was checking in, another guest was at the front desk asking for shampoo, soap, and tissue. I should have known then to ask but being too tired, it didn't register. When I got to my room, the key didn't work so i had to go all the way around to the front desk to get a new key. Once inside, I found a cigarette burn in the desk chair. When i went to brush my teeth and wash my face and hands, i discovered there was no Soap. I then went to close the curtains and discover blood stains. After a 13 hour drive, I am too tired to call the front desk to change rooms.
I get up the next morning to shower and find no shampoo. Lucky for me I have my own. I could have had a better stay at Motel 6 for 1/3 the rate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Flagstaff East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Flagstaff East

Address: 2350 E Lucky Ln, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #55 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Flagstaff East 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Flagstaff East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
Ramada Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Flagstaff East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.