“Flagstaff west” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Flagstaff West

You added Ramada Flagstaff West to your Saves list
Ramada Flagstaff West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2755 Woodlands Village Blvd / I-17, Flagstaff, AZ 86001   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
GreenLeadersSilver level
Phoenix, Arizona
“Flagstaff west”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I choose Ramada with the intent of staying at a little better than average place. Unfortunately that didn't happen this time. On the positive side I was able to ck in a little early as I wasn't planning on being back until really late. The breakfast was better than average also with quite a selection to choose from. On the negative side the room we got faced the interstate which was really close. I was able to hear every truck that came by, and they came by all night long. The bathroom floor tile was coming up in the center of the floor. The TV would stop and restart again. I did mention I wasn't ready for all the interstate noise so close and the desk person did knock off a few dollars. This did not help the poor night sleep. So I probably would not stay at that location again mainly because I was expecting something a little better than average.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
payson, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The 2 rooms we had were clean, the staff was awesome. The breakfast was really good. The kids enjoyed the pool very much. From the moment we checked in the stay was great. It was very close to Olive Garden and Red Lobster. The Lowell Observatory was not to far away. I like this area of Flagstaff because it is much quieter than on Hwy 66 with the trains.

Room Tip: Ours was on the bottom floor because we had 5 children with us. I asked for bottom floor to not dis...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Tigard, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed in room 229 which is on the end of the back building. The room was comfortable for our stay in Flagstaff. The hotel is located close to town so there is lots of restaurant choices close by. The bed was wonderful. Breakfast was just ok though.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

This hotel is probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. A few years ago we stayed here the sheets were dirty so we decided to give it another chance and nothing has changed. The sheets very stained and just feel gross. They are in need of some serious bleach or new sheets all together. When we went to get another set of sheets they did not have anymore blankets for us so we only slept with sheets. The hotel room smells like the cleaner they use (like windex), the carpet is moist, the bath tub was not clean and the room has a musty feel to it. I felt sticky all night. Wont stay here again.....

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Look, all you need to know about this place is that there were mushrooms growing out of the rotting wood of the door jam in our bathroom when I stayed there in October 2014. I uploaded a picture in case anyone wants to see the evidence.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Flagstaff West? Share your experiences!