“Excellent Hotel in Flagstaff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Flagstaff West

You added Ramada Flagstaff West to your Saves list
Ramada Flagstaff West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2755 Woodlands Village Blvd / I-17, Flagstaff, AZ 86001   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
GreenLeadersSilver level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Flagstaff has a lot of hotels with the going rate of $150. We just needed a room for the night because we were passing through town. We got a rate of $60 for two queens. The furniture looks recently updated, nice tile in bathroom, nice counter, flat screen tv. Cute little pool. Not fancy grounds and the a/c was a little tired, but other than that, I was very pleased for the money. Also in a good location, stores and restaurants nearby, quick access to freeway.

Stayed June 2014
Frank B, General Manager at Ramada Flagstaff West, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Wow, we truly appreciate the detailed feedback and for acknowleding our newly renovated room features.
We are working on further improvements in our comon areas as well as our rooms and pool areas.
Please come back and visit us!
Safe travels and we appreciate your time to write about our hotel.
Flagstaff
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The room I stayed was not cleaned as I was getting ready to leave the hotel
I dropped my wallet and as I pick it up
I found a brace that was not mine, then I checked under the bed and there was trash around the base, I complained to the front desk as I was leaving and they only replied (sorry about that , will make sure it won't happen again)
Really???

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Frank B, General Manager at Ramada Flagstaff West, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
We thank you for your review Mr. Jalisco.
We apologize again for not giving you an adequate response to your concern during your stay with us. We did not see any bracelet turned in from the room you were in during your stay with us and have utilized your comments with our staff training and department heads. We document all complaints and attempt to solve any concerns at the hotel before a guest leaves disatisfied.
We should have done a little more probing to make sure your issue was understood and taken care of accordingly.
Our number 1 priority is our rooms and common areas. Our inspection and daily cleaning process is coming along with our new renovations and changes in our common areas. Please let us know when you or any family member or friend is in our area.We will make sure we provide a 100% satisfied stay.
We wish you and your family safe travels.
Again Thank you.

Been to Ramada Flagstaff West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Flagstaff West

Address: 2755 Woodlands Village Blvd / I-17, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
#2 Green Hotel in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Flagstaff West 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Flagstaff West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada West - Grand Canyon Area Hotel Flagstaff
Ramada Hotel Flagstaff
Ramada Flagstaff
Flagstaff Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Flagstaff West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.