“Great Deal” 5 of 5 stars

Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #38 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
“Great Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great price for a decent hotel. Stayed here two nights while we visited Sedona and the Grand Canyon. Very easy to get to, but you might miss the sign the first time turning on to Route 66. The rooms were much nicer than expected in terms of furnishings. Both the room and the bathrooms were clean. Prompt, no fuss check in and check out. Wifi worked and had a great signal. I saw signs at other hotels that advertised "no train noise" and it wasn't until then that even noticed we were near the tracks. I maybe heard a train a little bit, but I was also extremely tired from hiking and passed out.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Hello willimemo,

Please know that we truly appreciate your time in sharing your experience during your recent stay with us.I am very glad that you had a comfortable stay while enjoying your vacation. Your positive feedback is certainly rewarding for us and ensures we have provided you accommodation you deserve for giving us your business. Trust that we will stay focus in maintaining the quality of services you enjoyed and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The room was clean. Not too noisy. The breakfast was ok: pancakes, coffee and juice. I would not have pay more than $75 to stay here.
La chambre etait propre, pas trop de bruit. The petit dejeuner etait ok, pancake, cafe et jus de fruits. Je n'aurais pas paye plus de $75.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Hello Mr. Pierre B.,

Please know that we are committed to offer our guests comfortable and great experience as we value your business. We appreciate your comments as it serves as reference for us to better serve you the next time you visit our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon!
Duarte, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Nice big room. I guess you would call it a suite since there is a short wall separating the bed from the couches. Had a microwave and a mini-fridge. Room was clean. Free continental breakfast, but I didn't try it.
The guy at the front desk was friendly. I arrived at 2:30AM with no reservations, just looking for a room for the night. The guy was clearly asleep in a back room and I woke him up when I rang the night bell. He didn't give me any problems about it though. With sleep still in his eyes, did the necessary paperwork and gave me a fair price and I got my room. He could have acted like a jerk because I woke him up, but he was very professional about it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Hello SMard,

I am very glad that you were attended fairly well by our front desk staff even with sleep still in his eyes. Please know that your business is valuable to us, feel free to come to our hotel any time (wake us up if needed :-) ) should you need accommodation the next time you visit Flagstaff. I am pleased to know that you were comfortable during your stay. I hope you will come visit us again soon.

Been to Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center? Share your experiences!