“Property has been totally remodeled. New bathroom with...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #38 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The room was clean. Not too noisy. The breakfast was ok: pancakes, coffee and juice. I would not have pay more than $75 to stay here.
La chambre etait propre, pas trop de bruit. The petit dejeuner etait ok, pancake, cafe et jus de fruits. Je n'aurais pas paye plus de $75.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Hello Mr. Pierre B.,

Please know that we are committed to offer our guests comfortable and great experience as we value your business. We appreciate your comments as it serves as reference for us to better serve you the next time you visit our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon!
Duarte, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Nice big room. I guess you would call it a suite since there is a short wall separating the bed from the couches. Had a microwave and a mini-fridge. Room was clean. Free continental breakfast, but I didn't try it.
The guy at the front desk was friendly. I arrived at 2:30AM with no reservations, just looking for a room for the night. The guy was clearly asleep in a back room and I woke him up when I rang the night bell. He didn't give me any problems about it though. With sleep still in his eyes, did the necessary paperwork and gave me a fair price and I got my room. He could have acted like a jerk because I woke him up, but he was very professional about it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Hello SMard,

I am very glad that you were attended fairly well by our front desk staff even with sleep still in his eyes. Please know that your business is valuable to us, feel free to come to our hotel any time (wake us up if needed :-) ) should you need accommodation the next time you visit Flagstaff. I am pleased to know that you were comfortable during your stay. I hope you will come visit us again soon.
Caernarfon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We booked a suite for around £15 which included breakfast. This was all fine. Breakfast was also adequate. I was really impressed with the pancake machine- never seen anything like it! Downfall was we were there in December when it was really cold. The issue is that the heater was really noise so we could either be warm and have a noisy room or be cold and have quiet.
It was convenient.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Hello nicli-dw,

On behalf of our team I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the heating unit in your room during your stay in December.Please know that we appreciate your time in bringing to our attention our shortcomings I will bring your concern to management so that this occurrence is avoided in the future. I hope we could have another opportunity to offer you better services in the future.

Been to Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center? Share your experiences!