We stayed here two nights as part of a long road trip. The remodeled room was very nice. Elegant design gives the impression of a much more expensive place. The large king bed room has a half-wall divider with a sofa on the other side. You can see the big flat screen TV equally well from the bed or from the sofa. Everything was like new and very clean. Includes microwave and fridge. The free Wi-Fi was very fast. The included breakfast was very nice, pancakes, hot and cold cereal, selection of breads, juice, coffee, etc. The location is good, between I-40 and downtown Flagstaff. Easily walkable to a large shopping plaza. I truly wish that we could bring this room at this price with us for our entire trip of 3 months. I would be very happy.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Flagstaff - Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Travelodge Flagstaff - Nau Hotel
- Travelodge Flagstaff Nau Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011, Our property features 100% Smoke free pet free rooms. Our room choices include King Suites, Double Queen rooms and Double King rooms. All rooms feature Wi-fi, Microwave, Fridge and coffee makers. We also offer a complimentary Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.