Very clean hotel in Flagstaff! My husband and I stayed here unexpectedly, at the end of our trip to AZ. We were running low on our budget, and it was tough to find a decent place to stay. After calling around to some of the more affordable places in Flagstaff, we stumbled across this travelodge when pulling over to check the Days Inn. We decided to give it a shot, and ask what the nightly rate was.
Tee, a well-traveled local, at the front desk was so helpful and informative! He was very honest about where to stay and the cleanliness of surrounding hotels. He also was willing to work with us on the already affordable nightly rate, wow! We were so thankful, and very happy with the upkeep of the hotel. He also provided great suggestions on local attractions and the best places to eat in town. We were very happy with our stay, and will definitely stay here as a first choice on our next trip!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Flagstaff - Nau Hotel
- Travelodge Flagstaff - Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Travelodge Flagstaff Nau Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011, Our property features 100% Smoke free pet free rooms. Our room choices include King Suites, Double Queen rooms and Double King rooms. All rooms feature Wi-fi, Microwave, Fridge and coffee makers. We also offer a complimentary Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.