I was uneasy when I arrived at this place, the third Travelodge we had arrived at, never assuming there would be more than one in this smallish town. It looked like a bit of a dive, a bit run down, you know what I mean. However, check-in guy was friendly and helpful. Gave us the keys to our room - unfortunately it was out of service, because the rain/snow/cold weather had ruined the carpet. Back to reception, another room allocated - two beds rather than the one (with lounge area) originally booked. So OK, move on; it was comfortable, bed was good, pillows soft, room warm, and it had a fridge and microwave. It was between the highway and the railway, but this wasn't a problem, even for a light sleeper like me. The decor and surrounds weren't memorable, but we weren't paying through the nose. It was good value for what we paid.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Flagstaff - Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Travelodge Flagstaff - Nau Hotel
- Travelodge Flagstaff Nau Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011, Our property features 100% Smoke free pet free rooms. Our room choices include King Suites, Double Queen rooms and Double King rooms. All rooms feature Wi-fi, Microwave, Fridge and coffee makers. We also offer a complimentary Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.