“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
Seattle, Washington
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very good value and location. Biggest issue was a slow drain in the shower. A much nicer room than I expected for the rate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

familyinn, General Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
I do thank you for the positive review and comments you have left. I hope to see you again in the near future.

206 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My stay at the Travelodge was exactly what I expected: quick & easy check-in, comfortable but not plush accommodations, free WiFi, muffins & cold cereal for breakfast, easy check-out. I needed an inexpensive room for one night and Travelodge delivered.

I checked in at 9PM, after normal check-in hours, without a problem. It only took a few minutes to sign the receipt, get my keys, and get to my room. There was plenty of parking near my room, which was convenient.
The room was large, but unimpressive. It was clean, with soap, shampoo, coffee, and enough towels provided. The bed was comfortable enough.
Travelodge does provide free WiFi, which is a nice perk. The login information was provided in the room, so I did not have to track it down from the front desk. The signal was adequate, but not strong in my room; moderately fast email and browsing speeds, not great for watching movies on Netflix.
Overall, my stay was very good. Travelodge had everything I needed at a great price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I do thank you for your time and bringing all these comments up to my attention. Im glad to hear that your stay went exactly as expected. Your detailed information lets us know that we are doing our job correctly and we are serving our guests correctly. Once again I do thank you for such positive reviews and hope to see you on a future stay.

Been to Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center

Address: 990 West Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #38 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center 2*
Renovated in 2011, Our property features 100% Smoke free pet free rooms. Our room choices include King Suites, Double Queen rooms and Double King rooms. All rooms feature Wi-fi, Microwave, Fridge and coffee makers. We also offer a complimentary Breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Flagstaff - Nau Hotel Flagstaff

If you own or manage Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.