“So good we went there two nights in a row!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Port Hueneme
“So good we went there two nights in a row!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

Being very health oriented I try to find restaurants that focus on fresh, healthy choices. This place was so good. The ambiance, cocktails, wine and food were outstanding. Never, ever on vacation (and we vacation alot) have we gone to the same restaurant twice, let alone back to back. Loved it!

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Trendy but solid food and drink. Great for a glass of wine and some appetizers or a full dinner.

• Visited April 2011
Houston, Texas
“Great for Celiacs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

While traveling to the Grand Canyon with a son who has celiac disease we found it very difficult to find accomodations for him. We used the app GlutenFreeNearMe on my android phone and up popped Picazzo's. God bless this place! The food was awesome! They not only have GF pizza, but their pasta dishes and bread are GF too! You'd expect super high prices for this, but their entrees were moderately priced and lunch there was very affordable for a family of six. My son would say that this was this best place we ate throughout our travels through the Southwest -- we'll definitely be back!

Flagstaff, AZ
“Even my picky father loved Picazzo's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I have been to Picazzo's numerous time since I moved to Flagstaff 3 years ago, and have enjoyed the food greatly each time. They have recently added pasta entrees (gluten-free pasta available) to their formidable pizza and salad offerings. I recently tried their Shrimp Scampi and thought the quinoa pasta was really good - sounds wacky to those not acquainted with gluten-free grains, but tastes very similar to your standard white pasta. The Nonna's Favorite is also MY favorite pizza, and all of the salads I've tried are top-notch. They have a great wine list, inclding some organic wines and I think they also offer organic liquors (and some yummy-sounding drink specials). I seem to recall times where the pizza takes a while, but recently, it hasn't been a long wait, and I seem to think I've always had pretty good service (I would remember bad service!). A good alternative to downtown dining - and it has a parking lot!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Avoid it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

Food is a little better than average. Service ranges from truly horrible to adequate. Staff is occasionally to busy talking to friends to be bothered with customers. Prices are very high. This place is very pleased with itself but has little to recommend it.

• Visited December 2010