“Clean place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Grand Canyon
“Clean place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed here on Feb 14, 2014. It's not the best but it is clean & staff is very friendly. Close to plenty of services. Price wasn't bad for the room. $50. for two ppl. I'd stay there again! Front desk clerk always smiling & friendly! Would've given a 5 star rating, but it does need some minor renovations. Looks like they're working on it though;-)

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Hello BuzznThru,

Thank you for staying at Knights Inn Flagstaff. I quite agree that we are making some improvements on our services in order to provide our guests with a memorable experience every time they check-in to our hotel. Thank you again for sharing with us your experience at our hotel and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again with a smile!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Wallingford, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The worst place I've ever 'stayed'. My family and I came here after our day at the Grand Canyon and only stayed for 20 minutes. The area felt very unsafe. The room was dirty and smelly. The people next to us were yelling and banging on our walls. We decided to check out and stay down the street. The man at the desk told us we could not get a refund even though we didn't even sit down or use that bathroom. We ended up getting a half refund through hotels.com. When we went to our car to leave a man came up to us asking for money. Very unsafe! We ended up at the Days Inn down the road and it was 100% better!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello Amy C,

We truly regret that you had such an unfortunate experience while staying at our hotel. I am grateful that you’ve taken the time to write to us your concerns. Please let us know the room that you stayed in order to verify all your comments and I will accelerate it to our management in order for this manner be addressed accordingly.

Nevertheless, we are thankful that you have stayed at Knights Inn Flagstaff, even for just a brief moment, and I hope that this won’t be your last visit. If you have any concerns in the future, please don’t hesitate to call on any of our available staff as we are always eager to make sure you have a worthwhile stay at Knights Inn.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

My fiancee and I landed at Flagstaff Airport at 1am on a Saturday and simply needed a place to crash that was close to the train station (we were renting a car and they didn't open until 9am). This place is less than a mile from the train station and ended up working well for us. We literally checked in, slept, and checked out. Two pillows. The shower is just like those misters at outside restaurants. The refrigerator made a clicking noise all night. But, it was fairly cheap, and we were there for 8 hours.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello coopera10713,

Thank you for staying at Knights Inn Flagstaff. I hope that you and your fiancee had an overall well-rested stay at our hotel after your long flight. We truly regret the fact that we haven’t met your expectations during your stay with us but we hope that we could have another chance to provide your accommodation needs in the future in order to give you the hotel experience that you deserve.
Show Low
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Do not stay here for any reason. I booked room for 4 nights on line and they gouged me for $45 when I complained they said they would adjust at check out time. They lied of course and charged my card immediatly. Low flow shower head and not enough hot water to get a hot shower. Breakfast was a joke and didn't open until an hour after posted time. These people are crooks. Please do not stay here

Room Tip: Rooms at another motel are much better
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
I sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our Hotel.
Your review is important to us as it helps us to identify problems and take corrective measures. Rest assured the comments you made will be addressed in order for us to improve our services, we hope you give us a chance to serve you again. We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future. Your feedback helps to improve our quality of service, thank you.
West Jordan, Utah, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I thought this motel was adequate. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the service was good. It was an excellent value for the price. They do need better showerheads. It's better if the water comes out misty rather than like a high pressure car wash sprayer. I would stay there again. It's a nice place for what you pay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Hello TirelessTraveler915,

Thank you for your thoughts on the shower. I will bring your concern to management so that this will be checked and taken care of properly. Please know that your business is valuable to us and your satisfaction is our priority at all times. I hope you visit us again soon.
Dublin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I rarely speak bad of a place as i am not a fussy person, but this place is just terrible and way over priced. I didnt even shower in the room, it was not good. If you are in the area, stay elsewhere, there are plenty of other motels. I wish i had.

• Stayed September 2013
Hello Dublingirl18,

I apologize that we failed to meet your exacting preference during your stay with us. Please know that your reviews are used to monitor the quality of accommodation and services received by our guests. I will bring your feedback to management for reference. I hope you will give us an opportunity once again to service your lodging needs in the future.
Tonopah, Arizona, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

never check out early they charge for the whole time you reserved for. these are a group of people that stay well out of your way. this little dump site was close and convent to Nau. Do the customer service received after my stay in the hotel they have been avoiding and advertve to my request for a duplicate cope of the bill that I have asked for. Manager seem to not want to work with custmers but deal with back office things.

Room Tip: never check out early they charge for the whole time you reserved for
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GMFlagstaff2014, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Flagstaff, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Hello rms334,

We appreciate candid comments from our guests as we want to keep our services improving. Trust that this will be brought to management’s attention so that this will be addressed upfront and properly in the future. Thank you very much for staying in our hotel and we hope to have another chance to offer you improved services in the future.