“Worth the Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Cherokee, AL
“Worth the Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

We stayed during Road to the Horse and were very satisfied with everything. The hotel was very clean; the breakfast was wonderful; and more importantly the front desk staff were very personable. We have stayed at this hotel several times and have only good things to say.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Russell Springs, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

When I checked in I was met with a smile from the staff, they also had schedules printed out and availabe for the event that I was attending. (who does that) Breakfast was great and had something for everyone. The best thing I slept just like I was at home! Baymont you get a thumbs up from my family.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

I came to Murfreesboro from Memphis to visit my sister, her husband, and their new baby. Although I had planned to stay at their house, when I realized how exhausted the new parents were, I knew I had to find accommodations. It was already after 10:00 p.m. when my husband called me back and told me he'd spoken with Justin at Baymont Inn & Suites, and that everything was taken care of. And, indeed it was! Justin made checking-in a breeze, and he was so friendly and courteous that despite my own fatigue, I felt immensely better. The room was clean, spacious, and well-appointed. The bed is one of the most comfortable I've encountered, even in far pricier hotels. Despite its proximity to a highway, it is as quiet as any room in a high-rise. Even the maid was friendly and greeted me in the morning when I walked past a room she was in. I will DEFINITELY be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
LindsayDiehl, President Assistant at Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 8, 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay at our award-winning Baymont Inn & Suites in beautiful Murfreesboro, Tennessee! I have passed on your raving review to the management team. We are always pleased to receive comments about our fabulous staff members at the Baymont Inn & Suites. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to assisting you and your family again in the very near future. Lindsay Diehl, Office of the President, Mountain Top Management, LLC
Piggott, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2011

We had a great stay!! All the accomidations were wonderful and we would definately come back!! The front desk was very helpful with directions to where we needed to go we were very thankful for that since we were from out of town. Thank you for your hospitality!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay at and review the award-winning Baymont Inn & Suites on your last visit to Murfreesboro, Tennessee! Our exceptional front desk staff are always happy to assist our guests with any need, from giving directions to helping you get comfortable in one of our newly renovated guest rooms. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Murfreesboro! Lindsay Diehl, Office of the President, Mountain Top Management, LLC
Seymour, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

When we arrived we were met by a wonderful staff. Check in was a breeze. There was a small problem but it was cleared up very quickly. Our rooms were spacious and clean. the bed was very comfortable. The next morning we had a good breakfast to help us meet the day. Justin was at the front desk for the evening and that morning. He was very helpful. We expperienced no problems.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Cullman, Alabama, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

I have recently stayed in a Baymont Inn, in Murfreesboro TN, and I loved it. The front desk Manager was very helpful, and the room was very neat. My only problem was that the TV remote did not work. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
LindsayDiehl, Office of the President at Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro, responded to this review, January 31, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the award-winning Baymont Inn & Suites in Murfreesboro, Tennessee! I have personally sent your compliment to our front desk mangager. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Murfreesboro. Lindsay Diehl, Office of the President, Mountain Top Management, LLC
Allardt, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

We arrived on a Wednesday and stayed through Friday. The front desk clerk, Justin, was awesome. He took care of us quickly. What we liked about this hotel as the friendly staff, clean rooms, breakfast was great. We plan on returning. Thank you Justin for taking such good care of our group of teenage kids. Judy Roysden

• Stayed January 2011

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!