Decent price and had the amenities we needed, including microwave and fridge in the room. Would've been nice to have a separated bathroom sink but for only 1 night it was fine. We stayed while moving our family from IN to FL and needed to keep our dogs. They accept pets for $25 (regardless of how many pets!). Also there's a $250 charge if you smoke in the non smoking rooms so you know that non smoking rooms will not smell like an ash tray.
It was clean and comfortable although we didn't see an elevator to our second floor room. The rooms lead directly to the outdoors so it got noisy late at night and early morning but with ear plugs it didn't bother me. Decent neighborhood as well, far enough from the highway that we didn't hear constant traffic noise. Would stay there again and have no complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Murfreesboro
- Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel Murfreesboro
- Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro Hotel
- Baymont Inn Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Baymont Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a little luxury and at non-luxury price? Our second Two Room Suite option features two double beds and private bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.