“Great hotel for the price and excellent value!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #7 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro
“Great hotel for the price and excellent value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Hotel was very accommodating. Also fit our needs nicely. Clean, comfy, and indoor/outdoor pool was a plus with the kiddos. Only changes I would make: needs a facelift. Is such a great hotel to be somewhat outdated in lobby, carpeting, etc. Also, needs a continental breakfast to keep up with the competition for the price. Otherwise a great hotel at a great price! Will definitely revisit when in area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

sandramiller, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for providing comments from your recent stay. We are very excited for the updates our ownership has committed to completing at our property. We are currently renovating and re-branding our restaurant. Other updates to come include renovation of the lobby and public restrooms, guest room lighting, corridor remodel and several other exciting projects.

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay.

352 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
murfreesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very nice, clean, friendly staff... Excellent location to shopping, greenway, park, and downtown. Food was fantastic. Only complaint was a barking dog in a nearby room at 10:30 pm. I called the front desk and they resolved it. I understand people want to travel with their dogs, but I just don't want to hear that when I stay at a hotel- from inside the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful comments. I apologize for the disturbance created by another guest's pet. We are going to revisit our pet policy and change the location of our pet friendly rooms.

Murfreesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

It was a very nice hotel with an excellent staff. The only complaint I have is the fact they allow dogs to stay in the hotel. If your travelling, the last thing you want to hear is a dog barking in the next room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay. In light of your comments as well as input provided by other guests, it appears we need to revisit our pet policy. I am sorry for any disturbance other guest's pets may have caused.

Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is a fantastic doubletree where the staff lives the promise of making it right. Currently undergoing remodeling of the restaurant/lounge they still offer great service for a good value. I would highly recommend it

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our team. I am pleased they showed you our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service.

Murfreesboro, TN, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Disgusting -12 hairs upon check-in. 2nd room looked like they had been slept in. no blankets covering bottom of bed. 3rd room we checked into the cooling element did not work and we were hot all night., Will not go back! I was so disappointed travelling with three children. we stayed here a few years ago and were delighted so it was quite a change.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing comments from your stay. I am very sorry for the lack of cleanliness and I hope you will contact me so we can discuss your input further.

Hampton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Although my stay was pretty good the issues with construction where a bit disappointing. The rooms where also dusty. coffee needed to be restocked daily the pool could have been a little cleaner. The staff however were very nice and helpfull and the cookies!!! well that was the best part of the trip.. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

While I am pleased to read you enjoyed the cookies and that our team took great care of you, I am sorry for the inconveniences and issues created by our restaurant renovation. We are almost done and I hope you will give us another chance to provide the clean and comfortable accommodations we are known for.

lewisburge, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The coffee creamer I had in my room was spoiled. The cookies tasted like chocolate cardboard and with my upgrade to the executive level was not worth the price I could of simply bought breakfast in the morning for cheaper. also the executive lounge was not kept properly stocked and what was there was complete junk. he bar keep was not very knowledgeable he gave me hot wine inside of a glass cup when it should of been chilled inside a wine glass. On a positive note the staff was very friendly particularly house keeping I cant recall her name but she was an elderly woman and very sweet.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I value and welcome our guest's input and do use their comments to make improvements when necessary. You have provided some great input that I will share with my team and the issues you faced will be addressed. I apologize we did not exceed your expectations as is always our goal.

Sandra Roberson

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!