“Nothing fancy, but it was clean.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Olathe, Kansas
“Nothing fancy, but it was clean.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was a one night stop-over with our family (and 2 dogs). The front desk was quick, and we got right up to our room without any problems. Our room was a decent size, and the bed was comfortable! Bottom line -- this isn't the nicest place, but it was clean and comfortable. And that accounts for a lot. (Plus, I got a cookie). The only downside was our traveling with our dogs. We are very conscientious dog owners and always pick up their waste. I understanding everyone isn't always perfect on this -- but here, they wanted you to go clear to the back of the hotel in the "field" to take your dog to use the bathroom. There were plenty of places that weren't right up against their property - but I was informed we needed to take them to the "field". So, needless to say, when you take your dogs out in the middle of the night...it's a trek! But really, this place was pretty decent for a one night stop.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
sandramiller, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for providing detailed comments from your stay. You are correct, there are plenty of areas for pet walking that are closer to the building. I will work with our front desk team on outlining all of the appropriate areas of the property for pets to be walked. I appreciate the input you have provided.

Sandra Roberson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Red Banks, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel staff where awesome, I could tell everyone enjoyed their job and wanted to make sure their guests stay was comfortable. The staff from the front desk to bartending, to room service, I could tell your staff where just like family to each other, and treated me the same. You have a good group of people at the Double Tree Murfreesboro, and I would recommend your hotel to anyone staying in that area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your comments. It is my belief that employees that have fun and enjoy their job, provide the best service to our guests. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay!

Nashville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you're just looking for a place to stay overnight, then I would definitely recommend the DoubleTree. Most hotels charged for wifi but you get decent speed for just being able to surf the wed free of charge.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is our pleasure to offer complimentary WiFi. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your comments.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I work for a university athletic team and anytime we travel to Murfreesboro for any event, we stay at this hotel. Although a little older, the rooms are spacious and very updated. The beds are comfortable and the showers are great. Nice bar in hotel and food & service from catering staff was very good. A great place to stay while visiting Murfreesboro.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
I am very pleased you choose to stay with us when traveling in Middle Tennessee. We hope to see you again soon!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed at this Double Tree location on our return from vacation. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The hotel is just in need of an update. The overall cleanliness was also below expectations, but I attribute that to the fact that we stayed on a Saturday night and the overall updates that are required.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the kind comments about our team and for sharing your experience as our guest. We are currently renovating our restaurant and have several other property updates scheduled throughout the year. If travelling in our area in the future, I hope you will stop by and see the changes.

Dalton Gardens, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This hotel is a bit older but a good value. Nice pools indoors and out. Good food locations nearby and bar with pool tables in the lobby. The lounge for 5th floor guests was great with cocktail hour and breakfast in the morning. Very attentive staff and freindly service.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and glad our 5th floor attendant took great care of you while you were our guest.

Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I am an out of town freelancer. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past 3 years and I have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, and it is close to any and everything you could need. There was a bit of a wait for my room when I got there, but all in all; I feel that I was taken care of. I love knowing that when I spend money to stay somewhere that my business, comfort, and safety is valued.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is always our goal for our guests to feel they are staying at a home away from home. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Sandra Roberson

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!