“Hotel of Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 32 hotels in Murfreesboro
Summerville, GA, United States
“Hotel of Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I travel a lot for business and in the Murfreesboro area at least once a month. I always stay here. The staff is super friend and the on-site restaurant is nice (bar tender Jesse is the best). The rooms are clean and super quite. It is convenient to a lot of restaurants and shopping. It is far enough away from the interstate that you don’t get the noise but close enough to hop on and off.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
sandramiller, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for being such a loyal guest. I will make sure Jesse (recent employee of the month) sees your comments. We are truly lucky to have him on our team.

336 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Morristown, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The main reason that I stay at the DoubleTree is because they have a very attentive and friendly staff. Never had anything except minor issues, which they have also cleared up quickly and to my satisfaction. Clean, well-located, and warm cookies. A good value, and my go-to hotel when in the Murfreesboro area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We look forward to having you stay with again soon! Thanks for taking the time to share comments from your stay which I will share with our team.

Jackson, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My room was not cleaned well. Didn't smell clean, sticky floor in the bathroom, dust on and in lights, and overall left me wishing I had packed lysol spray. I had hoped to pay with a check for my 2-night stay. I asked at check-in and was told that I could pay with a check, and was told yes. I went to pay at check-out and was told that I could not pay with a check. I would've appreciated if I was told this at the beginning of my stay when I asked.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I will make sure our staff does a better job of relaying correct information to our guests. I apologize they did not do so in regards to the hotel’s policy not to accept personal checks. Thank you for making me aware of this. I am also sorry your room was not in better order during your stay.

Memphis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Prefer having coffee in the room instead of hot tea. everything else was fine. Staff was courteous.Prefer having coffee in the room instead of hot tea. everything else was fine. Staff was courteous.Prefer having coffee in the room instead of hot tea. everything else was fine. Staff was courteous.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

sandramiller, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I apologize that coffee was not provided in your guest room. We do provide coffee as well as tea in the sleeping rooms. Your comments will be shared with our Executive Housekeeper. Thank you for the kind comments about our staff.

AssocDean
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Overall, the hotel was fine. It was a good location for good restaurants and to drive to campus for an early meeting. It is an older property, but the rooms were clean and the service was good. I would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your stay. The ownership does have renovation plans for 2014. I was pleased to read that our staff provided good service to you during your stay.

Amelia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Always comfortable and accommodating. The restaurant and bar is always a great place to unwind when traveling for business. The staff is courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend staying at this location.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very glad you enjoy staying with us! We value our guests and customer service is always a priority.

Fort Payne, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is not like any other DoubleTree around. I am accustomed to the DoubleTree in Jackson, TN where the service is impeccable. The highlight of the night was the Fanatics Sport Bar. The barkeeper was excellent and knowledgeable about her job and the service showed. Other than that, it was a terrible stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very concerned to read that you did not receive the best possible service. Please contact me so that we can discuss further. I value our guest’s input and do use it to make improvements when necessary.
Thank you for the kind comment about Lori – she is definitely an asset and I will let her know you mentioned her.

Sandra Miller Roberson

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!