“Doubletree Murfreesboro” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Amelia, United States
“Doubletree Murfreesboro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Always comfortable and accommodating. The restaurant and bar is always a great place to unwind when traveling for business. The staff is courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

sandramiller, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I am very glad you enjoy staying with us! We value our guests and customer service is always a priority.

Sandra Miller Roberson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Fort Payne, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is not like any other DoubleTree around. I am accustomed to the DoubleTree in Jackson, TN where the service is impeccable. The highlight of the night was the Fanatics Sport Bar. The barkeeper was excellent and knowledgeable about her job and the service showed. Other than that, it was a terrible stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very concerned to read that you did not receive the best possible service. Please contact me so that we can discuss further. I value our guest’s input and do use it to make improvements when necessary.
Thank you for the kind comment about Lori – she is definitely an asset and I will let her know you mentioned her.

Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is really a great hotel. everyone is friendly and the hotel was close to lots of restaurants, and shopping. The Hotel sit back off the main road and is very quiet. It has a dual pool that goes from indoor to out door. really nice

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your comments. Our team is committed to providing the best service possible. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Cordova, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The hotel was great! They offered a small buffet breakfast for a additional $5! there were also light snacks for the same fee. The room was clean, comfortable, and welcoming. The staff was great and very friendly!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with our team.

Roswell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had a great room and the front desk folks were terrific. The attendants were fantastic in the executive lounge. The heated indoor pool was just what my back needed after a long drive. This was the first time I stayed at the Doubletree brand; usually I stay in homewood suites or hampton inns. I hope to come back in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you! You have made my day. I will share your comments with our entire team and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Bluffton, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Pros: Friendly front desk staff and very quiet despite the fact that they were full the night we stayed. Cons: The hotel is looking dated and a bit worn. Housekeeping knocked on our door even though the privacy sign was out. The bathroom had been swept clean, but the floor had black scuff marks all over that I wiped up because it didn't look clean.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
While I was pleased to read that you found our rooms quiet and our front desk team helpful, I was disappointed to read that Housekeeping was lacking during your stay. I apologize and will use your comments as a training tool.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I am traveling for work and have booked at tge State rate. Upon checking in they put me on the first floor. I do not feel safe with a window to the parking lot and adked to be moved to a higher floor. They would not. I asked to be moved to a sister hotel that would honor the rate and they would not do that either. TERRIBLE customer service.

• Stayed September 2013
I am so sorry we could not be more accommodating of your request for a higher floor. While there are several Hilton brand properties in the area, we are all independently owned and cannot offer the same rates. I am very sorry my team did not work harder to make you feel safe.