“Pool is amazing!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 33 hotels in Murfreesboro
Massillon, Ohio
“Pool is amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We stay often for business switched hotel from Holiday in to here because of customer service at HI most are exellent but this one nor and the buildin.g blocks sun. we were impressed with doubletree neat elegant piil inside outside by swiming from under tunnel very neat. we stayed in suite very nice could redecorate or update a little but everything else was wonderful . leslie r

• Stayed July 2012
sandramiller, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
I have yet to meet a guest that did not enjoy our pool! Thanks for sharing your input and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Gautier, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were in town for CMA Fest. We stayed outside of Nashville on purpose. Doubletree was extremely quite. Even though the hotel was booked solid. It was VERY QUITE!!!. The hotel staff was on top of things. Security was visible. A nice plus. The Housekeeping staff was awesome. The beds were comfortable. Overall I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I am very glad you enjoyed our hotel while attending the CMA festival. Your comments will be shared with our team. Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your stay.

Lansing, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The people here were friendly and the area felt safe but the cleanliness of the room was very poor. There was a thick layer of dirt around the bathroom and the Kleenex box had a layer of dust and dirt on the base. Needless to say, I cut my stay short. With more attention to housekeeping details this might be worth the money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

While I was pleased to read that our staff was friendly, I was very disappointed to read that the cleanliness of the room you occupied was not up to par. We pride ourselves on offering clean and comfortable accommodations and I apologize that we failed to do this while you were our guest.
Your comments will be shared with our team and I will make sure that our housekeeping staff understands the importance of a clean, well maintained room.
I sincerely appreciate your input.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel stay on our way to Florida. A bit outdated, but clean and comfortable. Beds were comfortable, the pool was beautiful and the staff very very helpful. We had questions about the room when we checked and John (front desk) let us look at the room before we checked in. Everyone we encountered was so kind. My kids were cold in the pool so the staff (Regino?) happily turned up the pool heater without question! Breakfast was complimentary and included eggs, cereal, waffles, fresh fruit, bacon etc. Great friendly servers also. Only gave it 4 stars because it was outdated, otherwise a fantastic stay!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
sandramiller, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
We know that clean and comfortable accommodations are important to our guests and I am always pleased to read that we delivered on our promise to provide them. I will share your comments with John and with Reggie – very proud of them both as well as the rest of our staff!

DANDRIDGE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here in March 20-13 for a training conference. This was my first time visiting this particular DoubleTree location. It certainly doesn't measure up to the one I usually frequent in downtown Nashville for atmosphere, etc.

While it was an okay location and fairly conveniently located, I don't know that I'd recommend our use of it again for future events, without some updating. There was just something about the musty smell in the hallways.

Meeting facilities were adequate though. The sports bar/grill attached to it was the only eating place in-house. You could have breakfast, lunch and dinner there. While the food wasn't great, the wait staff were friendly and helpful, especially at the breakfast hours.

Room Tip: Good room. Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate our guest’s input and do use that input to make improvements when necessary. Please know that your comments will be shared with our ownership. We do have some updates to the property coming soon such as a completely renovated ballroom and restaurant. We also will be working on our corridors and guest room furnishings. I apologize these projects were not complete prior to your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel was clean and easily accessible. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The location was excellent with a lot of restaurants and shopping close by. I love when hotels provide the internet at no charge to the customer. I would Recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your stay. I was pleased to read that our staff took great care of you and that you pleased with the surrounding area. We realize the importance of free wireless internet in this day and time and I am glad we are able to offer such a service to our guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

While the decor IS dated - I did not mind it at all! The room was clean, quiet and fresh and the entire hotel seemed to be staffed with friendly people there to serve. The cookie was AMAZING! It was nice to have a tavern attached (which I am not used to with my usual Hampton Inns) and the price was slightly higher. The only hitch I found was when I stepped out of the shower in the morning, I realized that I did not have any bath towels - but no big deal. It just explained why the door was open when I arrived - the staff had obviously not finished the room and got distracted and forgot to come back with the towels.

The location is great with lots of restaurants in the close area as well as some shopping. I will probably use this hotel again during future trips.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable accommodations and I was pleased to see that we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for sharing your comments and stop by anytime for one of our famous cookies!

Sandra Miller

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!