“wish I could like it” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

You added Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 Conference Center Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
delray beach, fl
“wish I could like it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

This is a beautiful hotel. Just stay away from the bar. How could 2 bartenders ruin a trip?? Ordered our usual manhattans, drinks came half way up the glass. Did not say anything until man next to us ordered a Martini, overflowing from his glass!! Asked bar tender why a martini was so much bigger, he answered : I did'nt make it". Then he proceeded to tell the other female ar help who made our what we said. Things progressively got worse from that point. Had the male bar keep, make my husban's second drink. It was a wee bit bigger. Did not say anything until the bill came!! First 2 drinks were $8.00 and the second one was $12.00, then we SAID something. We were told wed were charged incorrectly the first time. Needless to say this left a bad taste in our mouths for this establishmnet. Oh, forgot to mention, BARTENDER said Manhattans were hard to make!!!

Buffet breakfast was OK. This Embassy does have a sit down restaurant and the food was not bad..

We are in Murfreeswbobo at least twice a year. Will go back to the Doubletree.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

This hotel is the best place to stay in Murfreesboro in my opinion. Outstanding staff, top notch facilities, solid value. The breakfast buffet was great. This review won't be long, as there were no complaints at all whatsoever. But consider everything there a thumb's up. I will stay here every time I'm in the Murfreesboro area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

This Embassy Suites exceeded my expectations. I stay at Embassy Suites often, but this one is truly a step up! The lobby is gorgeous, the room was comfortable and beautiful, the pool is big and breakfast was great! All in all for the price I paid which included pizza and a movie it was a terrific value! The staff was nice. I'd love to go back to Murfreesboro just to stay at this comfy hotel!

The only problem we had, but we can live with it was they had the snacks out at the manger's reception and with peanuts right next to the pretzels we couldn't have any due to a severe peanut allergy. Also the snacks were just salty, crunchy items, we were hoping for some veggies or chicken nuggets.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

Wonderful stay. Embassy was updated and very clean. Staff was great. One guy was nasty to me but I let it go because it was 5:30am. Maybe he was not a morning person. We stay at Embassy Suites everytime we travel and we travel alot. This is exactly what you expect from Embassy and thats great service.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
openandhonest
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2009

I had a great room on the 5th floor--even though it was a view of the interstate. The room had nice thick curtains so it did not matter. I slept better than I have in YEARS in that room but that does not make up for the staff/ managers. I will not be returning due to poor communication. I work with "customers' and try to please them and at $150 p/ night I felt that was the least they do for me as well. I had to contact them several times after my stay in Murfreesboro, TN and it was like pulling teeth to have them return my calls. Even after speaking with a manager-that proves just as worthless if NOT worse. My room was clean, and new and comfortable but again, that does not make up for the staff. I can not iMAGINE what kinda of hoops you would have to jump though with them if your bill was wrong or if you left something behind. I do not advise anyone to stay there. It's not worth the hassle.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

I do not know if there are enough words to describe this awesome hotel. I do not have even one complaint. At check-in all line were busy and the clerk came and got us and took us to an express check-in. Took less than 5 minutes. We were there attending a Church Conference. The Conference facilities were amazing. You could see and hear well and the seats were so comfortable. The hot breakfast buffet was delicious nothing was missing from the menu. The pool and work out rooms are excellent. The suites are beautiful and very comfortable. Just can't say enough about how nice and helpful the staff was. Even as busy as the hotel was the weekend we were there, when we would ask for something always had it very good time. Thank you Embassy, we will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

This is a very beautiful hotel right off the interstate 24 with nice shops right around the corner. Check in was a breeze. Managers reception was amazing with a fully stocked bar. We ate dinner at the hotel and had the chef's special of the night which was cajun shrimp over boursin cheese grits. To die for! I can still taste it! I was very impressed with the staff and hotel. I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!