This is a beautiful hotel. Just stay away from the bar. How could 2 bartenders ruin a trip?? Ordered our usual manhattans, drinks came half way up the glass. Did not say anything until man next to us ordered a Martini, overflowing from his glass!! Asked bar tender why a martini was so much bigger, he answered : I did'nt make it". Then he proceeded to tell the other female ar help who made our what we said. Things progressively got worse from that point. Had the male bar keep, make my husban's second drink. It was a wee bit bigger. Did not say anything until the bill came!! First 2 drinks were $8.00 and the second one was $12.00, then we SAID something. We were told wed were charged incorrectly the first time. Needless to say this left a bad taste in our mouths for this establishmnet. Oh, forgot to mention, BARTENDER said Manhattans were hard to make!!!
Buffet breakfast was OK. This Embassy does have a sit down restaurant and the food was not bad..
We are in Murfreeswbobo at least twice a year. Will go back to the Doubletree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro is located adjacent to The Avenue Murfreesboro shopping, dining and leisure venue. Only 30 minutes from downtown Nashville, our hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and on-site spa. Book a room at our all-suite hotel or plan your next event in one of our many flexible function spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Hotel Murfreesboro
- Embassy Suites Murfreesboro