“Only Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

You added Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 Conference Center Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun!
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brownsville, United States
“Only Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Embassy Suites is like a small family vacation for us. Every year we attend the Championship High School Basketball games and this is the only place we will stay. Clean, fresh rooms. Hot breakfast and a nice wind down in the evenings. Well worth the price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Murfreesboro, TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

These suites are gorgeous!! I could live in this room. I thought the beds were a little soft, but otherwise the rooms were great. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful, with made to order omelets, and the complimentary evening reception a novel idea, with beer, wine, and hors d'oevres.

St. Louis, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My family and I stayed at the hotel on a Wednesday night and thought the outside and lobby appearance were nice. Our room was clean and as expected, but we were on the 3rd floor above the lobby bar. It was extremely noisy until close to midnight, so not good for our young children. Also, the housekeeping staff barged in at 8:30 AM the next morning even after I had called out 3 times that we were still in the room. Overall, the hotel's appearance is nice but our stay was not as pleasant as I hoped it would be.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Fairfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very impressed with staff when checking in. Nice big room, clean. couldn't believe free drinks in the evenning and free breakfast, not just continental breakfast, but full free breakfast in morning. great omlets.

Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed here for a conference that was being held at the location. Check-in was a breeze, and even though I had forgotten to bring my HHonors card, they had added it to my account before I could get back to Registration with the number. Wireless was a bit tricky, but that might have been due to the multiple conferences going on at the same time. Meeting rooms were perfect, too. Unfortunately, I never made it to the Manager's Reception in the evenings, but coworkers enjoyed it. My only (minor) issue is re: lunch. The buffet is a bit pricey and drinks (soda, tea, etc.) are not included in the advertised price. Additionally, I frequently had to ask an employee if an item were vegetarian. Would be WONDERFUL is this were noted at the buffet. VERY convenient to expressway and shopping/dining.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Recent Guest,

Thank you for the nice comments concerning your recent stay at the Embassy Suites! Each comment has been reviewed and shared with the appropriate Department Manager for consideration. We always take each comment seriously, the thoughts of our customers is a priority. We look forward to your next stay at our Hotel!
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel is always "spot on". Service is excellent, rooms are clean and general feel of the hotel is wonderful. Location may seem a bit out of the way but it is actually very close to many things, including the highway. Plenty of restaurants in the area to even walk to if necessary. Shopping is right next door as well. I always stay here when I am in town.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites for your recent lodging needs and the awesome post stay review on Tripadvisor!
We are happy to have our repeat guests! Your comments are being shared with our caring staff so that they may reap the same pleasure as I have. We look forward to your next visit!!
Yours in Hospitality…
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was so impressed with the service that I received from Mwangi and Noelle at the front desk. I had an issuwe with a reservation at another hotel and Mwangi went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of at the Embassy Suites. True customer service!!!! I will only staty at this hotel on my future visits to the Nashville area. Very nice proprty but even a BETTER staff!!! Thanks again!

Room Tip: all the rooms seem good
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am very happy you found the Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro. I am delighted to hear the wonderful comments about the staff at our front desk going the extra mile to accommodate you. Comments about great customer service are my favorite, there are lots of rooms on the market and all contain beds, we are set apart by our service. I am delighted that we have become your home away from home while in Murfreesboro!

Been to Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!