“Probably Nicest Hotel in Murfreesboro” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

You added Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 Conference Center Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
OC
“Probably Nicest Hotel in Murfreesboro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I am a loyal Marriott customer, but decided to try the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro since it seemed like a nicer place than other choices. It is a top-notch facility. Lobby is very large, modern, and inviting. There are choices for dining in the hotel at night. The breakfast in the morning should meet just about anyone's needs-from the famous made-to-order eggs, to waffles, pancakes, breakfast meats, grits, oatmeal, fresh fruit, and lots of breads and beverages.

It's a standard Embassy suites room layout with the living room, fridge & sink in the middle, and the bedroom in the back. Room was clean and I had no complaints about the bed. My room did face the back of the building right outside the large air conditioning units, but was moved to a higher floor so the hum of the A/C units did not bother me at night. The hotel is close to the freeway, but never heard any road noise.

There are plenty of dining and shopping choices in the immedate area. You don't have to exit onto the streets. Just take the roads in the complex and you can be at a variety of restaurants and shops in just about a minute. I do remember a Longhorn Steakhouse, Mimi's Cafe, Chilis, and shopping such as Belk, Off Broadway, Ulta, and Chicos (as a sample).

The housekeeping was subpar for my stay. Oddest thing is that I got one bar of soap for the bathroom instead of one for the shower and one to wash your hands. And the trash in the bedroom was not emptied for two days, along with the bathroom not being swept. I attribute that to a lazy housekeeping staff member and not to the hotel overall.

It's a good place to stay if you're in Murfreesboro for business or for vacation.

Room Tip: Avoid a back-facing room if A/C unit noise bothers you. Also, the view is ugly from the rooms in the...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Conference Center for your recent lodging needs!

It is a pleasure to have a loyal Marriott customer rate us on Trip Advisor and very happy we lived up to your high standards of lodging. We sincerely hope you give us a try on your next trip to this area.All of our team members thank you for the wonderful 5 rating!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I recommend this Hotel to all. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the Staff are wonderful and so is the food served. I love the sitting room separate from the bedroom. The complimentary breakfast rivals S.....oops! Don't forget to sample the chicken salad on buttery bread and onion soup. Delish!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time for the wonderful review! We are proud of the staff, service and all the creature comforts the Embassy Suites has to offer. You mentioned the complimentary breakfast, The Embassy Brand takes pride in being an industry leader in complimentary breakfast and evening manager’s reception.

PS: The chicken salad on croissant is one of my favorites too!
See you next time...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I felt very special on my stay, and will be going back next week for a business meeting. The hotel is immaculate, and their employees are like family as I observed their interaction. They were kind to a single woman traveling alone, and made me feel comfortable with going down to the hospitality suite in the evening. I loved the room I had, and the breakfast was fabulous.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro for your recent lodging needs.

Your acknowledgement of the wonderful staff at our Hotel is very much appreciated, Hospitality is the business we are in, when we receive confirmation that we are getting it right from guests like yourself it actually makes us strive to maintain and exceed the current service levels.
We look forward to your next visit!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My suite was spacious and clean with abundant amenities. I was very comfortable and slept well. But what truly impressed me was how the staff went out of the way to make sure that I could get around in town (being that I was visiting from New York City and I don't drive). On Saturday night, Nick, the bellhop, drove me in the shuttle to a shopping center that had a karaoke bar I wanted to go to. On Sunday, after I checked out, Nick drove me to the Stones River National Battlefield (a Civil War battle site that I highly recommend visiting, by the way), and on the way there he drove me to a deli to pick up lunch to eat at the battlefield. And he waited for me while I was ordering my food. He also took the time to give me a quick tour of Murfreesoboro, including the historic downtown with its beautiful courthouse. Later that afternoon, the person who relieved Nick (whose name I unfortunately forget) picked me up at the battlefield at a prearranged time and drove me to the Greyhound station so I could catch my bus to Nashville -- but not before giving me another visit to the courthouse so that I could take photos of it. It really made a great impression on me that the staff went out of their way to make sure I got the most out of my stay in Murfressboro and got to see the town's highlights. They also took an interest in who I was and what had brought me to town (karaoke -- it's a long story). Between the high quality of the accommodations and the attentiveness of the staff, I give this Embassy Suites my highest recommendation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for the kind remarks about your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro. We are fortunate to have engaged Team Members such as Nick, who you mentioned in the review, and another 150 Hospitality experts. Your amazing testimonial has been shared with all the Team Members, thank you.
We look forward to your next visit.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Was at this Embassy for a conference. Our room was spacious and clean, with two queen beds and a king(?) sized sofa. The in-room microwave and undercounter fridge was nice to have. We didn't have time to use the pool and other amenities but a brief glance through the door revealed that they looked inviting.

The food in the restaurant was great and the complimentary breakfast was amazing!!! Lots to choose from, multiple beverage options and a cooked to order omelet bar!

Check-in was a breeze and the counter person was very patient with my request to change our room after it had already been assigned in order to get us closer to friends.

After calling to check rates, I found a better rate online than even the one offered to conference attendees.

My only complaint was the sharply angled floor plan connecting the hotel to the conference center, creating a traffic jam in a tight hall space.

Room Tip: Rooms are arranged in a rectangle around the center courtyard with one elevator tower. Ask to be ne...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for Choosing the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Conference Center.

Your warm review made our morning! From mention of the spacious suites, wonderful restaurant, great breakfast and inviting pool, the Embassy Brand certainly has the upper hand in value. From all of our team, we look forward to your return!
Munford, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stay here for work conventions pretty often. It is by far one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at for business. The rooms great, the conventions facilities are grade A, the food is top notch and of course I love the manager's special. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for being a frequent guest at The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro!

We contend it is impossible to fill a hotel each day with new faces so we work hard for your return visit. We are so fortunate to have wonderful engaged employees and all the amenities Embassy has to offer such as free cooked to order breakfast, evening managers reception, and the spacious comfortable two room suites.
We look forward to your next visit!
Missouri City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

An amazing place. Great food. Great staff. GREAT rooms! This is a beautiful hotel with a very friendly staff. The evening reception was a treat, and the breakfast bar was delicious. The made-to-order omelets were as good as mom makes; so good that I had second helpings. Unfortunately, I never had time to visit the pool or spa, but I'm sure it was wonderful as well. There is also a coffee-shop on the premises, and it smelled yummy. This is definitely a hotel one could just go to simply for pleasure and enjoy every minute of the trip.

Room Tip: Each room opens to face the center atrium; make sure you don't get a room whose view is blocked...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Management and Staff thank you for the glowing review about your recent visit! We are thrilled that you found us to be friendly and helpful and our complimentary breakfast as good as your mother (I won’t tell her). From the Staff of the Embassy Suites, Thank-you!

Been to Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!