“Great, New Hotel with Awesome Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro

You added Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 Conference Center Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN 37129   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun!
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Great, New Hotel with Awesome Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is one of the best Embassy Suites that I've stayed at.

I stayed at this hotel for three nights in August 2012 for a conference which was hosted at the hotel.

The hotel is fairly new (probably less than five years old) and very well maintained. The rooms were typical Embassy Suites rooms. My room was a suite, of course, with both a microwave and a fridge. The rooms were very modern and well-stocked. All of the staff were extremely friendly and courteous.

The breakfast at this Embassy is amazing! They not only offered the typical Embassy Suites breakfast selections, but they also had items like biscuits and gravy and grits. Gotta love the south!! Also the fruit was real, fresh fruit and not the typical canned variety.

The hotel is conveniently located to a mall (with stores like Off Broadway, Belk, Chico's, Hollister, American Eagle, Loft, etc.) and many restaurants (Chilis, Longhorn, Carrabba's, etc). A lot of the shops and restaurants are within walking distance.

My only complaint was the hotel gym. There were two ellipticals, three treadmills, a bike, and a small dumbbell set. It was adequate for a short stay, but I would definitely want something more comprehensive for a longer stay.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank-you for staying with the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro during your recent trip! I am very pleased that you were able to take advantage of the many amenities we have to offer. I smiled when I read your comments about our grits... these are not magic grits ("My Cousin Vinny") they take about 25 minutes to cook. I am sorry that the Precor fitness center did not live up to your expectations. The Embassy Brand just recently standardized the facility, Precor was the equipment of choice requiring each piece to have HD televisions with plugs for earphones. As times change, so does Embassy Suites and am certain that upgrades will take place sometime in the future. Thanks again for the glowing review!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
sacramento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I travel a lot for my job, and this is my favorite hotel in TN by far. The rooms are nice, spacious, and super clean, and there is a decent gym and a good breakfast. The only reason I gave this hotel 4 instead of 5 stars is because of one staff in the morning for breakfast - the woman who cleans up plates and tidies things, she is just rude. I do not wake up early enough to go downstairs and have a leisurely breakfast, so I requested a to-go box for food. On the first day, a different woman was working who happily provided me with one so I could take fruit to work. The second day, this woman told me she could not provide such things. The third day, I brought my own to-go box, and she told me I could not take hotel food with me. Seriously? I don’t think my box of fruit is going to bankrupt the breakfast spot. The rest of the week, she gave me the evil eye each time I came in. Other than that woman, everything at this hotel is wonderful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us in Murfreesboro. We’re glad you had a pleasant stay with the exception of an unpleasant staff encounter. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable level of customer service from a breakfast attendant and assure you that the issue has been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area and experience the excellent level of hospitality that the Embassy Suites brand is known for.
Byron Center, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

A conference I was attending in Nashville was holding their meeting in this hotel. I went ahead and booked a night here not knowing what to expect.

First of all, the service was outstanding. My flight was delayed 3 hours and I contacted them to say I would be checking in late. I arrived at almost 1:00 am and the person at the front desk was very friendly and wasted no time checking me in. When I left, I told the Manager on duty that I needed to stay an extra 45 minutes to talk to people at my conference. She offered to store my bags for me. When I was finished, she called a taxi for me.

They go all out on the brunch and I would rate it excellent. First of all, they had freshly cut honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon & pineapple. I could tell is was fresh because there was no glazed look like other brunch's. I love bacon (as my high cholesterol level will attest to) and they cooked it to perfection. Not burnt, not too fatty, just right! They also had sausage, eggs cooked to order and best of all, made to order omelette's. In addition, they had the usual items like yogurt, cereals, juices, toast & coffee. They had the tables bussed every 5 minutes.

The hotel is very quiet and the rooms spacious & clean. It has all the amenities, ie; shampoo, conditioner, plenty of coffee, microwave, fridge & two TV's.

I did not get a chance to check out the exercise room because I only stayed one night.

Next time I am in Nashville, I will extend my stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your short visit to the area. With all the lodging choices available, I am pleased that you will be coming back when in the Nashville Area. We are only a building with sleeping rooms but our staff truly makes us a Hotel. I look forward to your return.

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We spent 4 nights for a Convention at the Embassy in Murfreesboro in July 2012. It is beautiful, new and well-maintained. As always, I LOVE the Glass Elevator, so I could have amused myself all day by riding up and down, but I managed to restrain myself! We had the NW Corner room on top Floor (10th). The views were incredible,and the room was as well!! Staff was very friendly and helpful. It rained the whole time we were there, so I didn't get to explore much, but it is a beautiful area to visit, especially for us almost flat-landers (Tallahassee). If I go back, I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Breakfast was like all Embassy Suites, great, hot, cooked to order &/or Buffet. Banquet meals were wonderful. Banquet space is fabulous. Shopping Center out the back door, literally!

Room Tip: 10th Floor, corner room, might be warmer in summertime, but views can't be beat.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro for your recent lodging needs!
Your kind words mean so much to me, I can not wait to share them with the team members as the feed back from our guests good and bad helps us grow from a service perspective. I look forward to having you as a future guest!

PS: thanks for the picture!
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Hi Jan here from Australia. I spent almost a month here in March/April as I come regularly to visit my son and his family who live close by. I had room 1011 which was exceptional as were all the staff. I am returning on September 19th for 28 nights and I am sure I will be just as happy and can't wait to catch up with all the nice people in reception again.
C u then.....Jan Silverman

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Silverman,

We can't wait to see you again! I let the breakfast staff and front desk staff know of your upcoming arrival. It is a pleasure that you have chosen the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro your "home away from home" during your travels! My wishes to you for a safe journey!

Birmingham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is a newer embassy and is very clean. The staff is very friendly and it is a good location.
My only complaint is they didnt have any shampoo. (bar soap will work in a pinch)
I was traveling with a co worker who had the same issue. Otherwise, a great stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites for your recent visit!
I am happy you found our Hotel clean and our staff friendly as we are very fortunate to have an engaged staff that cares about each guest. I apologize that no shampoo was left in your suite, your comments have been shared with the appropriate Department Head so that we can improve our services in the future.
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you like the Embassy Suites brand, you'll love this property. The hotel sits conveniently off the interstate and has plenty of free parking as well as valet parking. It is well lit and safe, and the lobby is beautiful. The staff are extremely friendly and appear to love their job.
The guest rooms are big, but then that's what you expect from Embassy.
The restaurant and bar have great service and I even tried room service and my food was promptly delivered and very tasty.
The hotel is attached to a huge convention center that stays very busy.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
PTziahanas, General Manager at Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for writing a reveiw on your recent experience at The Embassy Suites Nashville SE- Murfreesboro!
I am certainly delighted that you enjoyed all that the Embassy Brand has to offer. I too am so happy with our staff, as you have numerous loding choices, I feel the staff is the reason guests continue to come back. I have shared your comments with the team and look foward to your future visit.

Yours in Hospitality

Been to Embassy Suites Nashville SE - Murfreesboro? Share your experiences!